Stads' ModPack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Stads0, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Minecraft 1.4.7: I have added Bookz to this modpack, it is a mod that adds extra functionality to editing books in Minecraft, although there is still a button included for Signature Forgery this does not work... This mod is EMC acceptable as for now and will remain included unless unforeseen circumstances arise... You can download the 1.4.7 compatible version of this mod here: http://www20.zippyshare.com/d/82906517/777348/release-0.9.4-1.4.7.zip
  2. Yeah I wish all mods updated as soon as you connected to the internet... It would be amazing, doesn't the new Mod API do that though?
  3. It should, but I doubt it actually will.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. Here's hoping :D
  5. I have added Schematica to this pack, You can view the Minecraft Forum thread here and you can download the 1.4.7 compatible version of the mod here ;)

This mod is on SEMI-EMC approved, this means that you cannot use the printer function as it will result in you being banned! Only use the ghost reference images!
  6. I use it and It works well for me :)
  7. I have added the mod "Stackie" to this mod pack, although this mod does nothing to effect multiplayer I highly encourage you use it because it groups your items in single player (much like on EMC) and decreases lag ;) You can download the 1.4.7 compatible version of this mod here :D
  8. I thought stacking is now part of vanilla minecraft?
  9. Nope ;)
  10. _Stads_ likes this.
  11. Looks good although I'm not sure if this one has been approved, I'll check on that...
    This mod however does have a clash with one of the mods already in this pack; HD Skin because the refresh skins key is also P... This isn't too much of a problem as it is really easy to change key bindings ;) Based on what it does I probably won't add it into the modpack although if anyone would like support in installing it I'm happy to assist anyone, given this mod is EMC acceptable :D
  12. It already has been approved! :cool:

Thread: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/ariadnes-thread-mod-1-3-2.12991/
  13. Slip_Stream likes this.
  14. Okay, due to my Minecraft having a major crash I decided to re-download all the mod files and install them again... In doing this I have also updated all the links! This is generally only for the current Minecraft version although I have also updated some of the 1.4.6 links due to compatibility ;)
    I have not yet tested the new versions of these mods for compatibility, however I plan to do so as soon as I finish typing this post, I will then post again on this thread announcing any incompatibilities (if any) and continue to remove them from the OP...
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Okay... I have some VERY bad news... When I attempt to load a single player world using OptiFine, I crash... I have tried many different things in order too try to figure out how I can fix this... I'm without a solution... If any of you out there have any ideas of how I can make it so OptiFine Ultra let's me load single player worlds PLEASE let me know!

EDIT: I have installed only OptiFine without Minecraft Forge, This was also with a completely default client... At this stage I am still unsure of why the worlds would not load. I may be due to a corrupt file or perhaps incompatibility with Minecraft Forge :eek:

EDIT: So I went back and continued to try and find exactly what is going on... I'm still not exactly sure why however, OptiFine seems to not be compatible with Minecraft Forge when it comes to loading single player worlds...
    As it turns out resetting my .minecraft folder did not achieve anything... So there were not any corrupt files preventing OptiFine from loading new worlds...

EDIT: I have tried using the latest Minecraft Forge with earlier versions of OptiFine and the problem still persists. I have also tried using the latest OptiFine with earlier versions of Minecraft Forge... I have found compatible versions :D
    I am currently trying to find the latest version of Minecraft Forge that still works with OptiFine ;)

EDIT:
  16. Okay I have resolved the issue with conflicting versions of OptiFine and Minecraft Forge... I have updated the links in the OP accordingly ;)
  17. I can confirm that all mods linked to from the OP are compatible with Minecraft version 1.4.7, I have updated all links given they are remain compatible with everything :) As always if you encounter any issues with the installation please let me know so I can help you out :D
  18. Even though I'm not going to use the Stads Modpack I found some pretty awesome mods because of you, thanks.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  19. No problem, any time ;)
  20. Woooooow