Stads' ModPack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Stads0, Dec 21, 2012.

1. I have added Single Player Commands, to the modpack. This mod is acceptable.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  2. I have added ChatBubbles to this ModPack! Thanks for the recomendation from chickeneer!
    In order to install this if you have already installed the entire modpack, simply download it and copy it into "%appdata%/.minecraft/mods"
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  3. As Forge and Optifine have updated to 1.7.2 which is compatible with the current version of Minecraft, I have taken it upon myself to update the links in the OP for only those two mods. I have looked for updated versions of other mods however none have been updated, mods of which I am waiting for an update are marked with a *.

As it is still early days for these mod updates it is unclear which mods actually will be updated. This means that mods that were previously in this mod compilation may no longer be included. As it stands Rei's Minimap is supposedly not being updated anymore and thus I have turned to VoxelMap(Zan's Minimap) as an alternative, this has neither been updated however it is likely it will be updated.

When I become aware of any or these mods being updated I'll add their links to the OP, if you are aware of any mods on my list or have suggestions for mods either post in this thread or send me a PM. Please ensure they are EMC Approved or awaiting approval before you suggest them to me.

~Stads
    mba2012 likes this.