Stads' ModPack

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Stads0, Dec 21, 2012.

1. You like this mod compilation?
  2. Okay when I was fixing up the mods last night, I was moving around when to install other mods due to the fact that they overwrite each other's files in some cases... I without even thinking disabled HD Skins... However don't be alarmed I have updated the installation again with the new order, if you already installed everything then you can easily put the "*.class" from inside "HDSkins.zip" into "minecraft.jar" and the problem will be fixed :D
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  3. Critical bug found! - And Fixed!
    So when I went through and updated all the mods and updated all the links, I came across a few critical bugs such as single player worlds not loading... Today I have found a way to fix another bug where everyone was being display as the default skin (otherwise referred too as Steve), sometimes their real skin would appear for a few seconds although ultimately they would appear as the default skin. This was caused by a buggy update to HD Minecraft Skins (HDSkins), I have rolled back the links and have tested the earlier version with all other mods and luckily everything is working as it should ;)
    So if you re install HD Skins from the link in the OP you will once again see everyone as an individual :D
    mba2012 and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. Hey guys, as EMC has been updated to 1.5.1 I will be updating the mod files and their links. I have added the 1.4.7 mods to the archive ;) Some of these links may be broken and if so please let me know and I'll try to fix them :D
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  5. Due to recent clean-up. This Mod has been moved to the General Minecraft Discussion Forums.

That is all
    _Stads_ and mba2012 like this.
  6. I am chugging my way through all the mods and I have found some not to have been updates as of yet and others I'm wondering if I should actually include... I am thinking of removing auto switch as it is kind of buggy; if you could let me know what you think about this that would be much appreciated :)
  7. I have tested all the mods for compatibility, I am waiting for an update on Advanced HUD and I am removing the following mods for various reasons; SignLagFix, Stackie.
    Links and installation will be updated ASAP ;)
  8. Once again MACBOOKS ARE NOT COMPUTERS.
  9. The installation, mod files & links have been tested and updated to be compatible with Minecraft 1.5.1, thank you for your patience ;)
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  10. Critical bug found. When opening survival inventory (only tested in SP) whilst in creative game mode the game crashes.
  11. HD Minecraft Skins has been removed from this mod compilation as it does not work correctly. It will only sometimes the client's HD Skin and never loads any other players skin HD or standard. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  12. Bug found; Switching to the survival inventory whilst in creative mode crashes the game.
    This is due to NEI and Inventory Tweaks being incompatible with each other (as far as I'm aware).
    Current fix installing NEI -OR- InvTweaks, -NOT- both.

Which would you guys prefer to remain Inventory Tweaks or Not Enough Items?
    If anyone knows how to fix this incompatibility please let me know either on this thread or through PM ;)
  13. I don't use this pack - although I should - but keep InvTweaks :)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  14. Okey Dokey, we have one vote towards keeping InvTweaks as against NEI with zero votes ;) Glad to hear your feedback :D
  15. I had that bug once or twice in the past month or so.
    I'm not using this pack but If I was, I would vote for NEI, much more features out of it.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  16. Okay thanks for your valuable feedback. The score is now even with 1 vote for InvTweaks and 1 vote for NEI ;)
  17. I have added an "Extras" section to the OP in order to explain other changes I have made to my Minecraft client that don't involve installing mods ;) As always if you need any assistance in installing the changes please let me know through posting on this thread :D
  18. I have taken into consideration the votes from the community as to which mod should be removed and I have come to the conclusion that Inventory Tweaks will be removed from this mod compilation until it is entirely compatible with Not Enough Items. InvTweaks removed from modpack!
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
  19. I have updated both the installation instructions and downlaod links with updated files... I have extended the archive across multiple posts as apparently there is a character limit... 10000 I think it was...
    Anyways as always let me know if you need any assistance with anything at all and enjoy :D