[solved] Theres a hacker

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by _REMOVED_87055, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Just my 2 cents but if you really want to 'get' this guy then don't even bother mentioning him. If you do then you'll only be giving him some sort of recognition; a comment he can point to and say "See? I did that, there's proof".

If you simply leave things as they are then he'll remain what he is: a nobody, not worthy of extra attention.
    607, AmusedStew, Death_Shark and 4 others like this.
  2. Well i would like to know 'Who Dun It'
  3. I just want to know so that I can see if I can say "AHA! I knew they were up to no good!" lol.:p
    hashhog3000 and f_Builder_s like this.
  4. Wouldn't we have been hit by a Melon Missile if that was the case?
  5. Im guessing it was f_Bui ICC
  6. I wouldn't go that far...

Or that far...
    hashhog3000, 607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  7. You know, we had this on the staff heads being handed out thread, and shall we be honest?

It is just... mean to insult ICC in this way. Just because he left doesn't mean he will launch attacks on us.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. Fill me in please lol
  9. Did someone bring up nick5013?
  10. *snail is hit by a melon missile*
  11. the situation is handled. We will work with the staff member on securing their PC and clearing up their access. I'm guessing its a random member of EMC as they didn't do anything really malicious...

They didn't access any profile in Square except for me (and my IP to find my alts I guess, and if they want to reveal my newest account they accessed, go for it! itll be public eventually), nor did they access any staff thread.

and drop all discussion about it being ICC... were not going there.
  12. *Dun dun dun*
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  13. Can you track down an IP from it? If so, that could narrow it down?
  14. Oh, you mean Maxarias?
  15. O snap
  16. Can someone fill us in on this '300k members' thing please? :D
  17. 300k total players on the forums.
    (Which is coming quite soon actually, you can expect something nice for that)
    georgeashington and FDNY21 like this.
  18. Interesting, never seen something quite like this before... Glad to hear it's sorted. :)
  19. EMC has 90k on the forums atm though?
    607 likes this.