SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Hey khix, does the iron farm fall under the "Grinders" section?
    Also, Cuto, don't forget to add yourself to a list of fixers in the OP so you aren't banned for fixing =P
    Tuqueque and TotoStyle like this.
  2. How do I do that? Do I just ask Khixan?
    I'm on there for the Nether Farm though as 'toto_style321', even though I was 123 and that's my Old name.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Absolutly in love with the gold farm. This is awesome!
  4. Our gold farm was too good, it crashed smp8 :p We had to fix it again.
    Tuqueque, khixan, Codygraw and 2 others like this.
  5. We made it better in a way :cool: Even tho it spawns less Pigman its still amazing ;)

I haven't been to the gold farm for ages it use to be my second home ;-; Miss that place :p
    Sachrock, Tuqueque, khixan and 2 others like this.
  6. Cuto made some amazing changes to the iron farm, including a nice snow-man farm and a poppy patch, also adding beds on both ends of the iron farm kill chamber and crafting and furnaces on both ends too! And the news board was moved as well. Put me and cuto down as the iron farm renovation team :)
    Tuqueque, khixan and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  7. Wee waa Wee waa!
    Griefing alert! Me and Shy watched the farm being griefed right in front of us. The griefer got temporarily banned, but I mucked up and fixed it, so we had no evidence for a permaban.
    Just some water was spilt and lava solidified, so myself, Seffy and Shy fixed it in no time.
    Tuqueque, khixan and ShyguytheGamer1 like this.
  8. Hence me and cuto on renovation of iron farm list
  9. Yes i think you just ask khixan.
    Also, hi toto! XD long time no see~~ well, maybe i saw you and didn't know it was you >.>
    Tuqueque, khixan and TotoStyle like this.
  10. That section doesn't even exist yet >.>"
  11. It will, when khixan gets on.
  12. It will in Jan when me and Khixan start on the new and improved iron farm called 'Fe(II)'.
    Tuqueque and ShyguytheGamer1 like this.

13. Introducing Little Billy! I have raised him myself into a young man, he will be a trader. He uses the gold to make coins and rotten flesh to make fleshy sweaters. He is almost my favorite son, if not my only son. I will love him forever <3 <3 <3
  14. Just want to recommend that you dont mention any names in future posts of who gets banned for griefing :)
  15. Agreed.
    As tempting as it is to ask "who did it", it creates a negative atmosphere to call out names. Also makes it harder for that person to change if s/he is publicly known to be "that person who griefed this, or stole this, or scammed this guy".
  16. Thanks for the warning, and changed :)
    Shouldn't it be Flashy?
    Also, #CutoAndShyForRenovationTeam

On another note, me and Shy are married. We are the happy parents of Billy.
    Tuqueque, khixan and SteamingFire like this.
  17. There is some mild griefing at Slime Time, someone took a bunch of the slime blocks that were decorating the upper level. I'll fix it up.
  18. Sgt_Pepper4 has given me permission to work on the Iron Farm and edit the dimensions.
    Just a post to let you all know in case you may think I'm griefing and to alert staff.
    Also, I have set up some access chests for repair materials on my res, Shy, which I fill fill with repairs.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  19. All the name player changes are hard to follow. Amd good to see you Cuto(Toto)