SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. Minor griefing at Slime Time, and someone stole the ender chest from start of Wild South rail. Trying to get a mod after server restarts.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. This place is so much better than the tired old gold farm I was using on smp3 for xp. It also kept getting griefed constantly. Thanks so much for all of this!
    Tuqueque, khixan and UltiPig like this.
  3. Glad to see the public builds being used, enjoy :)

Next public build will begin at end of January 2016. Coming soon - Fe(ll). Iron golem killing fun :) Credits for name and getting me to agree to it goes to Cuto!
  4. I am sorry but I bring some horrible news, Pigmentus was found under water, literally

Ma and jadziaa are trying to patch everything up, but what is really sad is that this griefing was along with the peps iron farm, which again was found underwater.
    Tuqueque and Jadzz like this.
  5. Awwww. Well we'll fix it when we can.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. And peps all though this railway sucks you should look at the iron farm...yeah it is more drenched in water than this railway
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Need help with repairs?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. A lot of packed ice villagers depth strider boots and more will do :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. I'm making rail for the tracks, and I'll see what else I have.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Poor iron farm :(. It's very beat up. Basically I'll have to half way rebuild it.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Okay! The griefer has been dealt with at least at the iron farm. Let's hope it's permanent pumishment, this will cost time and who know's how many rupees. Someone post about momentus griefer reports please.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. can i help fix it sgt?
    Tuqueque and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  13. I'm on my way in like 15 minutes. Shy, did someone get staff for griefer at Pigmentus rail? We can't repair till a mod does a grief report on it. Thank you everyone for the help!

CrazyX, do me a favor and go fix the nether hunting grounds. I know you are trying to do something out there, but you can't leave a hole in the wall. I've had 2 complaints so far mate. Go finish up whatever it is you're trying to do and make it safe again for everyone out there. Thank you!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. I logged onto the mess of the rail and got shy to help me straight away.

Yeah shy got Zion to look at it and then after I fixed the glass and stone brick and now we just need the rail to be placed but idk what has happened since then
    Sachrock and Tuqueque like this.
  15. Someone should get BK to follow this thread. It might save time.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. He gets really busy at times with school
    So maybe just not him ;)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Repairs are all done at Pigmentus rail, and the Wild N rail entrance. Thank you Shy, Cuto, MrGraywolf, HxCami10, crazy_x_gamer, and anyone else that helped to repair this mess. Much appreciated!
    Tuqueque, HxCami10 and UltiPig like this.
  18. hey people i must ask where is this giant hole if it is where the stained glass is i can fix that i am trying something to detour griefers from my frontier base
    if any staff c this and i hope some do i need a name i do not care if they want to be known or not it is my farm and i am sick of people griefing it someone is using it and they will not leave pls give me a name if u can't find them i will be forced to resort to filling my whole bas e with lava and letting them die i could care less they shouldn't be there to start with
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. and Jadzia! :)

We found both holes and patched them, though one is missing ladders still, ty crazy
    Tuqueque and Jadzz like this.