SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. I was there last night till almost 2AM, so this is a recent issue. Should help the staff find the culprit.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Well if its one tiny little hole is it really worth it? Mistakes can be made, just I guess the culprit might have been lazy or simply didn't know where to get nether brick. Only place around that area is to take a brick off of something else and plug the hole. Then we would have to fix that structure anyway and might unfairly call it griefing even if they tried to fix their mistake. Just plug it, or ill come do it later. If lots of holes start showing up, something malicious is going on.
    Tuqueque, TotoStyle and khixan like this.
  3. Double post :p
    Tuqueque and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  4. ya it is just a mistake
    they don't need punishment
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  5. My phone :p.
    Tuqueque and TotoStyle like this.
  6. I figure whoever goes out to fix it can determine if it needs a report or not. I was just giving the timeframe when it was fine in case it did need a report and having a timeframe is generally helpful to the mods.
    The number of times I've gotten a message that "oh hey one little thing is broken" and it turns out to be a whole lot more...
    On another note, Corrupted has been repeatedly fixing the flusher at Pigmentus. That was added per a staff request to prevent players from lagging out the server by going AFK there. Someone keeps breaking 1 block to bust the flusher, and some greedy person tried adding a hopper/chest to the bottom underwater kill part of the flusher. Whoever is doing this obviously does not understand why it is critical to NOT mess with the flusher. It would be a real shame to have to take down that build because someone keeps doing this. Please keep your eyes peeled if you use Pigmentus, thank you!
  7. Minor grief/theft at Grinders of enchant table and a few bookshelves. Also, carts were nearly gone. All fixed.
  8. Okay guys, I got some big news today!

IsRedstoneMaster is teaming up with me to make a public wither skeleton farm! You can help out if you guys like, I will pay 10K per day for your work! This will be xisumavoid's model of a wither skeleton farm, but with a few revisions. When IsRedstoneMaster is done with the revision, he will give me a world download, and I will put the download in here for those who want to help out, if you want to help out please PM me using my signature on forums OR in-game. If you would like to help out with the wither skeleton head inflation, please do so :)

Also in other news, the iron farm was griefed, hoppers are gone, glass broken, 1 golem slaughtered, and golems prevented from going to its willing death.
  9. My name is IsRedstoneMaster and I Approve this message!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Never though i'd be using this other news thing xD

In other news: the iron farm was griefed, hoppers are gone, glass broken, 1 golem slaughtered, and golems prevented from going to its willing death.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. This happened just yesterday too. MrGreyWolf and I saw that the hoppers were missing and replaced them. I had to get off but he went and inspected everything else
  12. You must be informed that I have moved back to smp8 and am ready to help again once I get armor and a res. xD
  13. The rail to Slime Time was griefed, and various parts of the area around Slime Time also griefed. I left after I saw the damage because I realized I went to the wrong farm. I haven't reported it, so somebody else should come take a look and then report it to the staff members. :)
  14. I was just about to get on to prep for Fell tomorrow. Figures. Be there shortly, thanks Ulti!

EDIT: The culprit has been dealt with (thank you Zion!), and everything is repaired except the book and a few snowmen. Thank you corruptedsmile and JediKitty for your help!
  15. Yay!
    And argh! Fe(II) with i's and brackets :confused:
  16. IMPORTANT NOTICE -
    The Sushi Drop Rail will be closed for a few days starting NOW.
    Apologies for any inconvenience.
    That rail is in the way of the new Fell Iron Giant build that we are adding to the public utilities. We are relocating the Sushi Drop rail.

rdmaster is in charge of the rail relocation. HxCami10, PeculiarPotato, WitherTheRuler, Monkeyrancher, JediKittySC, corruptedsmile, MrGraywolf are assisting on this relocation and the Fell build. Thank you all so much!
    Tuqueque, TotoStyle and UltiPig like this.
  17. Everyone's gonna start calling it the Fell build now xD

Say it right! Fe(II)! Iron two!
  18. Fe(II)!!!
    So, you've started then? I probably won't be able to help when you are online due to time differences, but if you leave me signs I'll do what they say.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Ummm...
    the iron farm right outside of the protected areas... it got griefed. All the iron golems are coming out and attacking...
  20. Fixed :)
    Tuqueque, Sgt_Pepper4 and khixan like this.