SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. I hope everything's going okay over there. In skiing right now. I hope Fell :p isn't finished yet. :p
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Hope you have a great time skiing! Fe(II) build has just started. I'm sure there will be plenty to do when you get back. :) I'm just eating some lunch and then I'm logging in to get back to it. Woot :D
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. did someone say something about building a public wither farm?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Shyguy is doing a wither skellie farm I think.
    Prometha (if/when she returns) was interested in making a public wither killing area.
    corrupted already has a wither killing area, though it's more like a challenge arena for many (me included) since it's open air/space. I like my withers underground where I can kill them quick and easy lol.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. Thanks for keeping dream alive! I'm out here fixing a few glass blocks at the moment. Got 22 ingots too just for coming out here :).
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Oh no! The farm is under attack by something way bigger than a griefer!
    Tuqueque and UltiPig like this.
  7. I won't the be going into wild n until that Momentous has been properly disposed of, for I do not have the stuff to kill it. xD
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. I temp. fixed it as well. used dirt blocks and cobble.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. What is that
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Tuqueque and Dufne like this.
  11. Well, well, well! Rhythmically has wings, too! (Reference to an smp8 convorsation.) :p
    Tuqueque and DufnePoodle like this.
  12. If I'm allowed could I replace the snow golems? Someone must have killed all 4 and now there are none.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Sure. :)
    You got it right :D
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  14. The Grinders enchanting room was griefed/robbed again, and the brewing stand stolen. HxCami10 replaced the enchanting table, and I had 9 bookshelves still out there that I put down. I'm working on Fell, so I didn't get a chance to finish fixing the bookshelves. Will deal with it later. MercenaryCrow did the grief report for us. Thank you all!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. I have no memory of this .-.
    Tuqueque and Dufne like this.
  16. Don't give me that. You do. :p
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Unless someone has an issue with it I am gonna replace the side fences at the top of the ladder up to the wither skelly farm area close to spawn. I keep misisng the top of the fence and falling and having to climb back up. Will replace with half slab so things wont spawn there. Also will replace a pressure plate that seems to never been replaced since the griefing.

18. Thank you Jedi! I have fallen due to those fences too sometimes. I just never got around to talking to Peps about fixing it.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. There's a wither skele farm? o_o
    I may have to come check this out!
  20. More like a nether hunting grounds :) Very fun. Spawns best when out there alone, or person with you sticks by your side.
    Tuqueque likes this.