smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I really miss the LLO lol. Maybe one day I’ll be able to visit if a staff member ever responds to one of my main account’s ban appeals. I wonder if my lakeside house is still there (bottom right corner I think, next to the wall, if anyone remembers that).
    zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  2. I'm not sure, but your name doesn't come up as banned ingame. Unless this is no longer shown. I verified it against cTJx' tempban (requested due to exams), which does show up ingame. Your name is still SoulPunisher ingame, right?
    zulu9 likes this.
  3. No, he named his alt SoulPunisher. His main account is called synth_apparition, and has been since 2017, before he was banned. :p
    What does confuse me is that apparently another account is currently called SoulPunisher. The account that he is posting with now is called tvtheteleporter since April, according to namemc. :confused:
    zulu9 and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. I used my main Minecraft account on EMC from 2011 to late 2017, when it got permanently banned. That includes all of the time spent at the LLO. The account has been called synth_apparition since 2017.

This account was my alt account and has been active since 2014, but has never stepped foot in the LLO :p I named it SoulPunisher in 2018, but I haven’t logged into EMC since... well, a while.

Just to clarify what 607 said: I gave the account to my little brother earlier this year and he renamed it (although the name change won’t show up in-game because... well, he’s not on EMC lol).
    zulu9 and 607 like this.
  5. That’s definitely it!

My distorted memory did better for it than my building skills ever have lol
    zulu9, farmerguyson, 607 and 2 others like this.
  6. It looks very nostalgic. :D
    zulu9 likes this.
  7. what are the coords?

EDIT: nvm found it
    zulu9 likes this.
  8. Who do i ask to join the LLO?
    zulu9 likes this.
  9. Come to the LLO and build there a bunch of signs next the the main train hub. Just need to wright your name on a sign there and your apart of it it not too hard to find just open the live map and it very easy to find...
    zulu9 likes this.
  10. Thank you! I found it, I just wanted to make sure i could not be kicked out after building there :p
    zulu9 and 607 like this.
  11. I don't see who would have the right to no one really play there theas days.. just remember the rules the the LLO respect outer stuff no greef and no stealing any ones stuff and lock up any chest you care about..
    zulu9 likes this.
  12. i cant find the Train hub? do you have the coords?
    zulu9 likes this.
  13. zulu9 and 607 like this.
  14. What texture pack is this?
    zulu9 likes this.
  15. Unfortunately, I can't remember. I checked all the resource packs it could've been in my collection. It wasn't LB Photorealistic or Ravands. btw, does anyone know who built this? I want to build something on it for one of my top secret projects. It's next to the bridge south of district 10.

zulu9 likes this.
  16. Not a clue.
    zulu9 likes this.
  17. I shooooould probably know. Lemme hop in-game in the next couple days to check for ya. Though it's more than likely it's derelict.

Just wondering though, could you not just build in the surrounding area? There should be plenty of space, especially by District 10.
    zulu9, 607 and mba2012 like this.
  18. I hadn't seen this area before but checked it out last night. Pretty cool! I've been hanging out in New Haven which is more of a medieval town (SMP7/NE then N) but not really anyone hanging out there that I can see. Are there folks still building in the Jungle Outpost/LLO area?
  19. Yes. I completed a rail extension project in Chicken Shores (well, the first section) and introduced two new rail stations, Lake Frost and Sprucehaven. I've updated the signs on Bayshore Station (Platform 1) to reflect this change.

mobile uploads facebook
    zulu9 likes this.