smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. We do still accept new members, although there's not many people still active (many have left the server or are waiting to update to 1.15). If you'd like to join, there's no formal process; feel free to head out anytime. If you look on the map directly northwest from the main frontier spawn on SMP7, it's almost impossible to miss :)
  2. You can claim a room in the LLO Hotel if you don't directly have a place you want to build. It's in the center, can't miss.

Not sure how many rooms are unclaimed.
  3. I plan on building two projects for LLO. For one of them (Chorus Farm), can I use this space for it? Found this space on one of my local copies of LLO (from Feb 2014 but it still is like this). I don't know who the owner is as there's no signage.
    zulu9, JadedKitteh and penfoldex like this.
  4. Not a clue
    zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  5. Jesus. :eek:
  6. Ahhh, I thiiiiink it was creepincreepers7? Maybe shoot them a PM before you start work?
  7. Oh, hello esteemed Wall Builder!
    zulu9, shavingfoam, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  8. Sent a PM. It doesn't seem likely he will respond in a timely manner but who knows?

Anyway, another project. I claim this island as new territory of the LLO. Chicken Shores is there for reference. Any suggestions for a name?
    zulu9 and 607 like this.
  9. Isla Sorna
    zulu9 likes this.
  10. Sunny, I have some semi-abandoned underwater stuff a few clicks N of your circled area. (I lost "respiration" & made it hard to continue.) Shouldn't be in your way but if so, feel free to encroach.
    zulu9 likes this.
  11. wow 717 pages... thats alot
  12. For many years, this was the longest thread on EMC!
    zulu9, jacob5089 and sonicol like this.
  13. I remember exploring further north from Seawater Island (yes, that's what I named it) and seeing some stuff underwater. Is that it?
    zulu9 likes this.
  14. Yep, that's it. Will Seawater Island be an open community? Others encouraged to contribute?
    zulu9 likes this.
  15. Not right now but later.

Screenshot of the lighthouse and a house in southern Seawater.
    zulu9, jacob5089, shavingfoam and 3 others like this.
  16. Logged in for the first time in a little while to find that somebody made minor cosmetic changes to the tower I built more than 8 years ago. The chests and everything upstairs are all untouched, so I doubt it was something like repairing griefing. It's just weird.
    zulu9 and 607 like this.
  17. Aw, your signature is gone. :( :p
    zulu9 likes this.
  18. Well, do you like the changes? :D
    zulu9 likes this.
  19. They added one window that looked alright and a few more windows that didn't look so alright. I undid the changes because I haven't touched the building in like six years and want it to be a relic of its time.
    zulu9, penfoldex, 607 and 2 others like this.
  20. That does make sense!
    zulu9 likes this.