smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I fear for the spectacular amounts of cringe from myself and the other players who were 12-13 at the time you may have uncovered.

im 17 now im a different person ok thx
    creepincreepers7, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  2. Train/bus rides.
    I usually take a book with me but for the last few days this thread is my book :)
    creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.
  3. Don't worry. I was a teenager too a long time ago ;)
    It's an interesting read but I won't judge anyone by what they said 5 years ago.
    Sunny_Chicken and mba2012 like this.
  4. I don't want to open old wounds but this post almost made me cry.
  5. Hows the current state of infrastructure in the LLO? Is it still as easily reachable as it was before? I might come n check in again soon.

On another note, I've taken over control of another outpost far out in wildest of wilds (Fallon Dale). Which will be opening soon. If anyone wants to join that, lemme know via PM. Here's the original thread (please dont bump, as its prehistoric haha).

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/fallon-dale-established.33639/ <- thread

The thread and picture are both outdated. but the shape of town is still somewhat the same...

Maybe a cross-server trading/brothersister town type thing between LLO/Fallon Dale?
    watk4219, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  6. I can confirm from my exploration of the LLO that every single public rail line in the LLO is fully functional, including the hidden line from the LLO to spawn. There's also a relatively safe path through the Nether (which has no rail line, but is the shortest path). I can send you directions for that one if you need them.
    shavingfoam, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  7. i need cords or pictures how to get to llo whether walking or the minerails
  8. I keep on wondering why people need these. Its not like its invisible considering its insane size...
  9. It was originally my rail :p

It was Private of course back in 2012 and now some wylliemo guy has fixed it up.. how nice.
    zulu9 likes this.
  10. That sounds wonderful. If you'd like to build a embassy, the west of LLO welcomes it. Might be cool to have more embassies there, seeing Carthaga's embassy's there already.

The coords are about -1775, -1746. That's near old downtown-ish. It should be really visible on live map though.
    mba2012, zulu9 and FadedMartian like this.
  11. Shoutout to Zulu for liking some older posts and bringing back memories
  12. Holy overview batman, this is just epic!
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  13. This too!

This plus the video really gave me an impression how it looked not so long ago.
    Thank you!

This also means I'm done reading through the whole thread (yes, all of it) now :)
    Philovanrood likes this.
  14. I don't think we've ever had a big celebration on August 18th. We definitely should for the first time this year :rolleyes:

We should also burn things at the celebration because that'd be pretty symbolic.
  15. I'd donate my house, but it's cobblestone. :rolleyes:

16. I'm one of the newer members of the LLO. Alek09 showed me it a while back.
    jacob5089, penfoldex, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  17. When do you guys usually get on?
    zulu9 likes this.
  18. hello!
    zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  19. "some wylliemo guy" got tired of spending mc-days running through the wilderness.