smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Image is from SMP6 but illustrates the problem. Staff repaired griefing in my home but now I've lost total control of my own building. I'm stuck with a sign and re-arranged chests that I can't relocate. I'd rather they left the griefing which I could have fixed myself. If someone wants to "help" me, please do not use "/buildmode".
    zulu9, Gawadrolt, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. This is the big problem I have with this update. I've gone an complained about it here, feel free to join in either side if you want too :p
  3. Hey there. I would like to join if you don't mind. I really think this is cool.
    zulu9, 607, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  4. Welcome to the LLO! Please check your PMs for more info.
    zulu9, 607 and penfoldex like this.
  5. Sorry I have been inactive, I have been somewhat busy irl. Will work on DRV soon.
    zulu9, Sunny_Chicken and penfoldex like this.
  6. Sorry to double post but does anyone know who built the new tower west of Chicken Shores?
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  7. Big tower in the jungle west of Chicken Shores and north of Neve Farms? That was me. Why?
    zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  8. Hi! I'd like to join LLO. It seems like it's the only active public outpost left, and I miss being part of the Carthaga action. I want to help out with whatever I can. =D Terraformng is a thing I really like to do, so that is a thing I can help out with a lot, provided I have dirt.
  9. Welcome to LLO! I'll send you a welcome PM with the information needed to get here in a little bit.
    As for terraforming, I'm not aware of any places that might need that right now, but if someone else does, feel free to post. But welcome, welcome. Hope this place will be as fun for you as it has been for me! :D
    zulu9, Sunny_Chicken and mba2012 like this.
  10. That said there is nothing stopping you from teraforming an area that isn't being used currently!
  11. Hello.

Will not be able to play much minecraft for some time, due to RL commitments. See you soon :(
  12. I will be living full time in the LLO. I have a rail going to the LLO that Wylliemo has fixed over the last few years. If anyone is needing help getting out here just let me know! :)
  13. Just had a quick question, what's the large walled in area that is next to my little outpost? Just west of the swamp.
  14. Occasionally this thread remembers to email me. I can't believe the LLO still exists in any form. I should log on sometime...

God it's been ages.
  15. It has been ages! You must come back sometime :D
    zulu9, Sunny_Chicken and penfoldex like this.
  16. Could you take a screenshot of the area?
  17. Would it be one with a spaceship, a bit northwest of a rather large stonebrick/netherbrick tower?
    zulu9 likes this.
  18. Hi, are you interested in joining?