smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. The way you described it I was imagining a park inside a park. I was about to pull out that Xzibit "Yo dawg..." Meme
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. lol!
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Just dropped out of the Thread again.

Do not ever drink in The Bannered Mare with fella named Sam ( In Whiterun - game named Skyrim )
    Just warning :D
  4. i am planing to have shops near all spleef arenas, on top of my main location. I sell more than spleef stuff tho
    Jakres likes this.
  5. The west doesn't even have a district as far as I know... So quit complaining :p jk
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  6. Definitely No
    Jakres likes this.
  7. So I'm not sure if Bobalek was trying to make some kind of Lava lamp for his mountain home or what. It seems there's a stone and glass wall then the lava and another stone adn glass wall. But after the griefing it turned into a lava fall. Trying to clear it all up.
  8. Everything?
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Haha when I got on the other day and I needed penfoldex to help me out... What happen to the old path that you had to jump through the lava in the spawn zone? Thats what I was looking for.

P.S. Sorry for my numerous consecutive posts...
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Shavingfoam and I repaired most of the damage there last night and decided to keep the lava fall because wasn't hurting anything and made a statue face on the other side.
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  11. OH....crud. Well, I scooped up some lava and I'll fix it back then I guess? lol
  12. ... You really don't like me do you? Could you point out the post you found so rude? I'm not sure which that was.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. haha its either way. All we did was make something out of nothing :p
    Jakres likes this.
  14. So I went to jump into the water below, thanks to lag I missed. I'm now at wild spawn. FML
    Jakres likes this.
  15. ifeelbro.jpg
    Jakres, Philovanrood and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. I've told l0tad to please take that shop down. I didn't make my spleef for him to make money, but he never gave his opinion on it.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. To add insult to injury I logged, got on Brit's account and was like "OH HEY LET ME RUN THROUGH THIS SHORTCUT THAT SAYS "TO THE SUBURBS" FROM THE GUEST HOUSE!" get there and FML cobble wall. Run all the way around, stuff gone. manage to make up up top and lock chest my stuff is in then log off xD
    Apparently his idea for projects is to build things to bring money to the LLO?
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. Hmm, you might want to use my (unused) bed in my first home.
    Now to find that home again...
  19. That's the thing, I have three in Philo tower and I made sure to sleep in them the last few days. I guess I need to redo it or something because the design I'm using apparently doesn't work.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Alright, I heard l0tad say it, and i've also head MBA say it:
    China Town will bring money to the LLO.

How, exactly, will china town bring money to the LLO? It will attract griefers, not people hoping to setup a shop. Infact, what townie would want to take a trip to the wilderness, about 10k blocks out, to make a shop that will attract absolutely nobody? Townies resell, or make 3 minute trips to the wild to nuke the spawn, and go back to the town.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.