smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So

Pandaer dwhite. Rest of llo

Are we cool now
    :)
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I'm cool with you now:)... But I always have been.. So yeahh
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  3. Yes but it's Dwight not Dwhite
    mba2012 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  4. Just watching this whole thing unravel is funny xD
  5. So. What's our next project
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Er…Pandas? Some of the red was LLO:confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Sorry I'm not talented with mouse in PhotoShop :( I was also in a hurry lol
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  8. It's ok.:) Just wanted to make sure I wasn't Umbrella Corp all a sudden. That would be so weird…:eek:
  9. You, Luke4214, can help I, mba2012, build a mega awesome epic tall super structure skyscraper where our house and the nether shrine used to be.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I am building China Town in the Olympic Park in the West. I am confused. Y my internet no work!
    Jakres likes this.
  11. A post was deleted but L0tad had posted a meme.:
    And these are screenshots I took today.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Ok. I am still confused. Unless l0tad has plans there will be no China Town within 500-1000 blocks of there.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I have no idea. He just wants to buy the land in that area and demolish everything to build his stores and apartments and whatnot and called it China Town.

Also I noticed we have Spleef over by Omu's house. Wouldn't it make sense to move the Spleef Store over near it?
  14. Err…snow or leaf spleef?
    Jakres likes this.
  15. No idea. It's the big four colored thing in the mountains. Someone told me it's spleef.
  16. I am just going to ask whether I would be allowed to knock down the community workshop an the glass house next to it? Also would I be allowed to build a large park the area surrounding Dwights park. Without changing his park.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Ah. The LLOlympics one that Kman built.
    L0tad has a shop at CC7's leaf spleef, so why not at LLOlympics's spleef? Just that it needs shears instead of shovels. Thought I am planning to edit it so it will be snow. The leaves fade over time, wasting them.
  18. Oh cause he also has one next to the Beach House.

Dwight, Zulu, Secret and I built it,I give the ok if it's fine by them. As for park, ask Dwight.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I just want to expand on dwights park without touching it. And I just asked zulu if I could remove the post office. I will also remove the travel center and the creeper safety foundation. All will be rebuilt in a new better and larger building which will flow into the park.
    Jakres likes this.