smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I still think you can build China Town there. It should be fine. Unless you want more room. And please start working on the LLOlympics stadium ASAP.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. We had no issues with China Town but then things went crazy with L0tad's rants and we all just kinda were dumbfounded and whatnot. We can work out a place to put China Town just like we were telling L0tad for his whatever he wanted.
    I think he stepped in because someone might have reported L0tad's posts, or saw us posting like crazy...?

3. It's been awhile since this thread has been really active, hasnt it?

EDIT: That snip was so bad, I got your blue font.
  4. I just need my internet to co operate. Could people clear all the area in side the lines in this image.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. With all use I have given imgur today I'm sure they're probably thinking "we should charge her"
    I circled some places for things:
    Here's some empty space by what I'm assuming is Zulu's bridge:

Also, as I had mentioned, Omu's house is Asian themed. You could include that. Also if that colorful thing is Spleef, wouldn't it make more sense to have the Spleef store near it?

And there's this spot where the Nether death trap used to be. Plus you have land there, you could include it and live there? Just some ideas.
  6. That is cool. But it is too mountainous near omu's house and zulus bridge. The nether things is a bit small and I am doing something to my house spot after China Town is finished or gone. But I will think. Wait... I could use some area in the Olympic park markets...
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Ok. Unless people really want a China Town soon I will not be building it where I originally proposed. I will be building the Olympic stadium in an Olympic Park area. This area will also have along with the stadium a small arena and a market. I have decided to build China Town inside this market area so I can avoid any conflicts. I hope people are ok. But I will still work on main street. I will talk a bit more about my city centre plans later. I have also fenced off my former house's land and will be building something pretty epic on it.
  8. You can take the land, i have no idea why i made that land.
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Yea I need prolly 10 stacks at least...
    Jakres likes this.
  10. ok,

so this is my formal appolagy to the llo,sory, it is just that cc7 was being kinda rude, and i take that as a calange

so, i need to know who owns the shack outside my shop, if anyone
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  11. smp7.EmpireMinecraft.com LIVE MAP.png

This is my new plan

It it up the change, and dependent on if i can buy the land off the owners

I am also working on plans for a new mooshroom house, if the owner of the old one wants it, to replace the old one

also, who owns the watch tower
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.

12. Jakres likes this.
  13. Where you plan to build new buildings I was going to create a park to go along with Dwight's park...
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Bit late? And remember what we where arguing with KaBoom about?
    Jakres likes this.
  15. That shack is ginnyb's and she says you can remove it.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. sorry i got unwatched and that was the first post i saw there. I just had to :rolleyes:

EDIT: i need a general summary of what has happened througout the last 10 pages. I can't read for longer than 10 min. I get bored :rolleyes:
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  17. Everyone: We're building nice stuff! Yay!

SoulPunisher: My Pc keeps over heating! :(

Everyone: Wooo I built this.

Everyone: WOOO 300 PAGES!

Mba: What do you guys think of China Town?

Everyone: YAY chINA TOWN!

Dwight, Soul and I: Dude why is my/all of this stuff being torn down for China Town? /mad

Mba: I wasn't L0tad was also putting up signs.

L0tad: forceful plan

Everyone:

L0tad:

Cc7, Penfoldex and I:

Aikar: Stop yo!

Jakres: I'm building nice things! :D

Mba: working on Olympics stuff,

L0tad: still wanting to do whatever it is by "buying" the land and stuff from people who DON'T want their things torn down.
  18. THIS IS LOTAD!!!

Thanks for the song idea
    Jakres likes this.
  19. ok.
    processing....processing....processing....
    so
    China town is no more
    LOtad got people angry by building stuff
    Aikar had to step in ^
    300 pages of epicness
    pen's pc keeps dieing
    nothing has happened olympics side
    I missed all of this
    mmk
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  20. L0tad hasn't built anything. He just wanted to tear down everything and redo it all to his specifications "to bring money to the LLO" or something

Chinatown is on hold.

SoulPunisher's Pc keeps dieing, Pen loses internet xD

Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 2 others like this.