smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. aahh
    everything makes sense now
    We are all crazy
  2. Cough cough LOtad the meaning build your project else where means build your project else where What a shock. Panda showed 3 open spots where you are welcome to make it there. Those 2 blue squares are part of other people's projects. Beamers91 Little place by my park is going to be something , Beamer isn't really active on the forums and no I don't want besty's cage to be changed/destroyed nothing at all. If there going to changes to the Owner: Me will do it.
  3. Actually, stuff have been happening via Olympic side. I'm now in charge of it. That's about it. :D
    Jakres, mba2012 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  4. wow, i am stupid, and GOING THRU WITH MY PROJECT!!!! geese, i will just build elsware near the area, chill bro
    Jakres, zulu9 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  5. There is a area near the nether outbreak that is perfect. You have already heard what the community thinks and Aikar has told you don't have the consent too build there. Also trust I'm very chill it will take a lot more to make go over the edge. Also if you think we are trying to be a marvel of EMC, well guess what most of us aren't trying to be that. Smp7 jungle outpost "Last Light Outpost" was created to see if we can build a community in the wild and over come Griefers and have more freedoms to build projects.
    Jakres, mba2012, Philovanrood and 3 others like this.
  6. K lets look at this. Red is Umbrella Corp. Pink is Yeti Village (sorry guys.) Orange is LLO. The white is available space.

Available:

This is NOT.
  7. These are two buildings he wants to demolish. They're across from Dwight in SirAirBear's little circle of buildings. Dwight and Soul's places are still standing. Apparently whoever's place is past this won't be affected by China Town?:

Jakres likes this.
  8. Hold up, I thought Mba was building China Town?
  9. If you think these pictures are cute and funny sorry they aren't. I advise you to listen to us and move your project before you are banned for greifing LLO and being rude to fellow players.
  10. must...think...of...new...project...to...keep...me...interested...in...the...LLO...I...have...spent...too...much...time...at... town...rawr...speaking...in...ellipses...gahh....meow....
    Jakres, zulu9 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  11. Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  12. Ok Dwight, I have downscaled my project to four buildings
    I won't touch you land or enyones
    I will build on my land only
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Lol. I have to go to LLO more often.... considering I haven't been there yet... Even though I AM a member:)...
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Ps I am a dj. And do remixes. I was actuly going to give u guys a virtual copy of my next album
    Dedicated to the llo, it's called Grifity
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I my god

Typo

It's Is

I am going to burn the owners of the building I need to move

A copy of my next album

Soooo Sory for scaring you guys

Derp
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Coool!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  17. You aren't scaring us about destroying other people's projects. This why we this thread to discuss events in the LLO community. Feel free to build in the areas panda drew up. Also it's Dwight not Dwhite
  18. tribble just put them in the chest by the rail line entrance. I put ur name on the lock. :D
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. I ment I am not the kind of person to say I will burn down someone's house

I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO NOT BE MAD AT ME

ok. From this point forward

No more about my project

This argument should have a exhibit in the musiem
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  20. Go Dwight! ;)
    Jakres likes this.