smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well more griefers anyways. The LLO is kinda obvious on the Live Map.
    Besides, what money does the LLO need? We work together and I'm sure we can scrape together a good supply of rupees. Remember the fire? Yeah. 35K in how many hours?
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. The LLO is very big, and it took about a month to repair. Some houses need to be took down because they have broken redstone circuits in there anyway, and their house is beyond repair. Others still need a few blocks to be replaced...

And the last time I seen zulu's place, it was a huge mess. I had to block his shower off, block off the stream of water running through his window, and had enough birch to replace a column on the side of his house. A day later...

Griefed again.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  3. Zulu fixed the exterior now, I think…yeah. We still need to keep repairing.
    Jakres, zulu9 and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. Money to the LLO?! When did I say that? I just want a nice themed community space.
    zulu9, Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  5. I don't remember mba wanting to bring money to the LLO, just L0tad. I know Legit has a trade shop in Philo Tower but not sure how he's running it etc. I don't think there is a proper way to have shops in the wild at the moment so technically all we could do is have a locked chest/items on us then /pay to the person and hope they drop our item or whatever.
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  6. I don't like the idea of bringing money to the LLO. This was brought up when legit proposed it and it got turned down. Maybe I need to find those posts...
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Lol, u guys look down on people in town

And didint I say to not say about greefers
    Jakres likes this.
  8. We don't look down on people in town. We all came to the wild to GET AWAY from Town because all it is about is MONEY. None of us care about money, if we did, we would go right back to town and open a shop and spam the daylights out of everyone to come buy our stuff. We all chose to come to the wild for more freedom and do what the game is all about: Build and Mine. If you want to bring money to a wild outpost, then go build your own the way you want and invite all the shop owners you want out there. Everyone at LLO enjoys the freedom of not having to worry about money and helping each other out.
    zulu9, Jakres, oidgod and 2 others like this.

9. It's more like 1k haha. The nether path makes it only a 2-3 minutes trip.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. Well I have a store…I just haven't opened it. :D
    Jakres likes this.
  11. We also fixed the house by the water in the suburbs and fixed dgibbs house, which was filled with cobblestone.

...and I got to see Dwight moon a spider. -_- :D
  12. Well the graveyard was griefed. I took some screenshots but can't locate them and I don't have access to a computer right now.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I know, I just hate his assumptions he makes because we're not tearing down the outpost like he wants. This is an exaggeration btw, but that's just how it feels.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Once you have access to your computer, open run then type %appdata%. Find your .minecraft folder and then their should be a screenshots folder. That's how I do it on my computer.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. How bad 1-10 , 10 being the worst
    Jakres likes this.
  16. 2-4. Depends. When I got there, 4. When I left. 2-3. Fixed some of it.
    Yeah, I know. Just felt like posting an "ad" for my "store". :D
    I have a Mac.
    Jakres, creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.
  17. Alright thanks , out of class now be on few Mintues
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Well fixed what I could. You're missing a few vines, stone slab things, some other stuff. I haven't checked the house yet.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I hope it all wasn't too bad. I think Brit wants to live there lol
    Jakres likes this.
  20. That's why I got dbchest of stone brick and nether brick just for this ;)
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.