smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I'm very curious to know where the LLO/Umbrella demarcation line is. I know they started in the LLO, and then build outside of it for their big project. I ask because I want to know how I can run the wall in that area...
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I thought the wall was disapproved? It says so on the LLO website...
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Fine with me as long as there is a community workshop somewhere in the downtown area. Other opinions are likely to differ if history serves as a guide.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  4. china town? China Town? CHina TOwn?!
    I moved china town!

I am going to build a new community building with a community workshop integrated on the site.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  5. Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes! I'd have gotten back sooner but the site was being derp for me and then I went to bed.
    That works.

This is basically all I can tell you about dividing them. Havock came to LLO one night a while back and looked around, said he would build an embassy and then build his own outpost. Soon they were right there on our border. I've only been there once and since I know where the name comes from and that series makes me uncomfortable I really don't pay attention :/ If anyone else can clear it up be my guest.

I thought China Town was MBa's thing? If so then you're taking his name and idea and that is not very original :/
    Fine by me :)
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  6. No idea is no mans land lol 10 man enter no man leaves :p
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  7. "If we make Chinatown, we make Great Wall!"
    Jakres, mba2012 and Bu11dawg like this.
  8. :D
    Jakres likes this.
  9. No thanks. It's not really "welcoming" to the new people of LLO when they try to get it or vets trying to get out/in. I don't want to have to find the entrance if I'm being pursued by mobs.
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. Any idea where matthew12hydro's house was that they were complaining about? That's not the "condos" is it?
    Jakres likes this.
  11. No it was a small island near the entance, only thing that was on there was cube cobble house, locked chest, and a bed
    Jakres likes this.
  12. First off

Changing name of my project to Gangem

Next

I like the greight wall
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. Just noticed I used the font from The Venture Bros. for Umbrella Corp. Didn't know that was a default regular font on the computer...:eek:

Gangem makes me thing Gangnam xD
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  14. It is names after the song named after the fun district in Korea capital

Lol I can't spell it
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Then its automatic epic lol
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I just found a stack of stone bricks in my house and I was like whoa! Totally could use these for the museum. Then I used them for the museum.
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Maby I should do a remix of Gangem style

I hate English some times
    Jakres likes this.
  18. It's so Awesome it hurts
    smash-wall-head.gif
  19. How's everyone Rolling these days, its Thursday another school day for those who are in school & another work day for those who work, and a awesome holiday for those who dont have neither school & work, if they aren't in a flu or something thats No Go thing. ( this was a question ;D )

The pages go so fast that i need to update something :D
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.