smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Yes, Lux. Thursday is in 6 minutes (for me). Another grueling day at school.

EDIT: Apparently, I need one more like to get all but 5 trophy points. Stupid referral trophy.
    Jakres, Bu11dawg, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  2. Lol trying to answer everyone in my AMA thread, trying not to block my aunt on Facebook, facepalming all over the forums :3 The usual.
  3. there you go :>
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  4. Thats the spirit, you may now carry on your Epic Day :D
    Jakres, mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. Thank yah. :)
    Jakres likes this.

6. Living day by day ;), had to chop two pecan trees down :(, the limbs kept falling and we feared they would hurt someone and they were both more than 100years old :(. All in all had good day
  7. I dropped a plastic bottle when taking out the recyclables. I didn't pick it up right away because I was carrying a lot.
    Jakres, mba2012 and Philovanrood like this.
  8. Listening some old songs :D
    ( I was born 1995, so this is old song for me ;D )
  9. AMA thread? Here, Reddit, where?
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Just watched a player named "Edited out" grief a whole bunch of tracks in the downtown and reported him.
  11. He has a store in town. I think he's been griefing us to stock it. Unfortunately, I didn't get screenshots, so I don't know if the moderators are going to do anything. Chickeneer is looking into it...
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  12. Glad you caught him! Good Job!

Not sure that were allowed to post names of griefers? You might want to check on that...
  13. Yea can't post names of players you think are griefers just how thinks are :). Most of the time i just keep the name to myself or a group involved and the Mod involved in the case :).
  14. Oh? I suppose that is reasonable. I don't see that rule in the Empire Guide though. How would we notify each other of suspect people otherwise. Also, (from my perspective) he is not a suspected griefer. I actively watched him griefing...
  15. Via in game or convo to tells us, Just screenshot him while he's doing it :) then send to a mod=profit :D
  16. So is lotad still making his plan thingy? Also dwight I am going to create a bit of a park around your park when I get on today. Then I am on a camp for 3 days but after that A WEEK OF EMC!!!!:)
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Like Park in a Park :D?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. A Park within a Park? where their is no room around mine to do that ?:confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Maybe i should place a park under it...
  20. I was thinking on the land that now has a sign saying beamer owns this... And where that glass building is.
    Jakres likes this.