smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I
    I didn't see that.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. @Creepincreepers7 So where'd you go? Haven't seen you for awhile ingame…
    Jakres likes this.
  3. We have two don't we? Yours and one up on the mountain?
    This is gonna be my 2cents and I'm sure I'll get flamed but I'm just gonna put it how I see it.
    1. We have so much crammed in one spot that is never used.
    2. We have been griefed to heck in a hand basket.
    3. There are so many people who just keep building and building when stuff needs to be taken care of.
    4. I have gotten to the point that I just don't care anymore. The only thing I want that I will save from a Wild Reset is any diamonds, iron etc that I got.
    5. I have been tempted to unlock my chests in my tree house and just say have at it due to not caring.

It's not the outpost I started in and was so glad to help with. People take huge chunks of land and then tell people not to build there and never even use it, they try to take over houses that people have built and were griefed while the victim was living in them, fights over some dumb cart tracks, buildings, nobody follows rules, people kill our animals and then try to lie about it, people burn down jungles and homes, there's a giant lava death trap in the middle of the place, nobody asks to build next to anyone or give space, people make their own corrections to things without asking, people have remodeled others houses etc. I'm close to done. Everyone is supposed to work together and respect one another. I have fought and fought trying to keep idiots from burning down jungles and asked people to respect my things but I'm done unless things start going as intended.
    Jakres, jkjkjk182, ZBSDKryten and 7 others like this.
  4. ^
    Truth right there.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. pandas are always right
    Jakres likes this.
  6. :D We have the smartness of an Asian, the dancing skills of an african, the handsome-ness of a european, and the diet of an american trying to lose weight.
    We also have the awesomeness of an australian with a sniper.
    Note: Not racist.
    1) Asia has the best computers in the world.
    2) 99% of Africans have AMAZING dancing and music skills. They made rap, hip-hop, samba and plenty of other things.
    3) European people are supposedly 'hot'. I'm a european :p
    4) Sad truth; 90% of America are overweight or trying to lose weight.
    5) Consult your copy of TF2.

I didn't mean to offend anybody.
    zulu9, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. What?!
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  8. this is true
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Well I don't want a reset. I just started building the majority of my house…:(, and the museum, and the NLL, and fixing griefings, and replacing mooshrooms, and such. I don't want it to go for nothing…
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I apologize I really haven't been on much lately... Honestly I just got bored of Minecraft in general. I really trying to get back :)
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Well it gets boring occasionally, so you take a break. Then you want to come back and you do. You do what you must, I'll watch your house for you.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I agree with ALMOST everthing... But this hurt:
    I know you know how much you and others worked to make the place like it is now, and your willing to toss it all to the wind?
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  13. Thanks much :) Do me a favor and see if you can get a spleef game going in the arena no one knows about that I built haha.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  14. I will if I have time.;) Oh and I use the arena occasionally. That's alright, right?
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Yup :)
    There should be a snow golem under the arena in the back if you ever need snow :)
    Jakres likes this.
  16. How do you get snow from it?:confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  17. You dig the snow from under it...
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Oh…did not know that…
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Haha yeah
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I wasn't trying to be a jerk with it but stop and look. If it was something built with wood, how easy is it to get more wood? If you need glass you can go dig up a bit of sand in a desert. I guess is how I look at it. Yes I panicked at the threat of the last possibility of a reset but I realized that stuff like that can be replaced. If it took glowstone and such then yes I agree with getting the glowstone before the reset. It's not that hard to chop down a tree and replant a sapling. Sorry I didn't explain it well.
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 2 others like this.