smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Smack the obby block to loosen it a bit and then hold down shovel on the snow below it, you get snowballs like mad.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I never got a chance to put an obsidian there unforunately... :oops:
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Ohh I was thinking of the one by the treefarm.
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  4. Yeah I meant the one right under my arena :)
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Some clapping clips enjoy
    Clapping.gif

zulu9, Jakres, Xinn and 2 others like this.
  6. Wow. Lot's to read.
    I agree with pandas to some point. Many of us got worked up with big projects while neglecting the work to keep the town lively (aka repair stuff etc). We should keep up repairing things esp. if it is "only" wood. And we should encourage small projects. This can be hard if there is bigger one nearby. So we should go back to communicating more.
    Please put signs near your areas so people know who to contact. And I think we agree it is OK to PM other LLO members (mayber use [LLO] -Subject- so people know you are talking about a LLO thing.

Also where do the new rumors for a wild reset come from?
  7. I never heard these either...
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Beats me. mba2012 mentioned it a Page back…
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Thanks. ;)
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  10. Blaaargha Uhg HGse FHs, just to stay updated - random post had to be made
    Jakres, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  11. No my tower isn't a lighthouse. It's supposed to be a magic tower but all the magic was taken :)

I think shavingfoam built the lighthouse at the very beginning. It's where the outpose gets its name.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and mba2012 like this.
  12. The rumors of a wild reset came from the dragon egg threads. People are supporting having it reset when they implement the wild land claiming so that disputes are very big.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I agree, but what do the dragon eggs truly do?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Nobody knoooooooooooooooooows....................
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  15. Jakres likes this.
  16. But it will smaller than 60x60 town res
  17. I wonder if it will go from the top of the sky to bedrock, or if the protection will just be something like 60 blocks high. Also, I wonder if you can move a dragon egg that's already been placed in order to claim a different plot of land. It would be cool to have the dragon egg be visible on the ground, to show that the land has been claimed.
  18. I was like "Dang now I'm gonna be having to try to buy a dang dragon egg just to make a house in the wild? I understand 1 egg gets owners like...20 in return but that's kinda bull if I'm gonna be having to spend my entire amount of rupees to compete with people in the wild." Then I reread the thread. Heh. Brain no worky to remember things.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  19. zulu didnt give me the info :(
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I'm not Zulu but I sent it xD
    Jakres likes this.