smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. No, I'm not zulu!
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Just wait :)
    Jakres likes this.
  3. mkay
    Jakres likes this.
  4. HI everyone. I haven´t been in LLO for like 2-3 months and won´t be able to come back there for a couple of weeks. Then I´ll start a mining chaft for my mining company SMC. I will also build a awesome house made mostly out of endstone.
    Look forward to that:p
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  5. sry, did not see the request.

thanks pandas for taking care of it :)
    Jakres, creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.
  6. When the dragon update comes around, we should have members rush to dragon portals to collect as many eggs as possible. People will take advantage and try to claim LLO. So let's get those eggs!
    Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  7. I doubt it will be allowed to claim other people's stuff even in the wild. So maybe 1 or 2 stupid people will try, get their eggs and claim taken away by mods and cry a bit ;)
  8. I hope so. But it's land they're claiming. Man…I wish dragon eggs wouldn't claim land. Then the wild wouldn't be fun anymore.
  9. I think LLO is too close to spawn to be claimable. Aikar said claiming would only work several thousand blocks from spawn to avoid accidentally running into claimed land.
  10. New LLO group: The LLO Dragon Hunters
    Anyone like the idea? Anyone want to join?
    Jakres likes this.
  11. i alrdy have 4 people if anyone wants to join our group
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I'm in.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Shouldn't you be working on the LLOlympics first? And I think that would be more of a club. I think we should finish repairs and projects on-hand rather than continue with other stuff, like Pandas said.
  14. I agree we should focus on repairing and making the stuff there better and our planned events first.
    That said the dragon stuff is coming and if people are interested and it keeps them coming to the LLO that is good too. The more people around doing nice stuff (whatever that is) the more people we have in case of emergencies :)
    Jakres, Philovanrood and penfoldex like this.
  15. ok kamn ill put u in the roster, and im might bring stuff over to llo tomorrow and get to work not sure how school is working out so maybe not any idea what we need supply wise
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I plan to make my return to LLO soon.
    What all needs to be fixed so I can bring some stuff to help.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Nice. I have not been there that much lately due to weather and RL. I think all kinds of wood and stone would be good to make basic repairs. Maybe some cheaper stuff like dirt to help fill in and make repairs easier for the owners if the building got fragmented during the fire for example.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Say WHAT?!?!?!
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Oh yeah. Massive fire. Burned a lot of stuff. Houses griefed and looted. Yours is safe I believe…west wasn't hit
    Jakres and NINJATTILA like this.
  20. it would be expeccially neat if whoevers lnd was stolen gets the egg! >:]
    Jakres likes this.