smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Jakres likes this.
  2. First use a bowl on them, then bucket, then shears, then kill the cow. The mooshroom gives the most items by far if you do it in that order.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. I just want to ask does anyone own the fort like platform next to the museums platform? If not I will create a theme park on it for fun.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Yes there is always someone who owns the built structures. But there's plenty of other land around that hasn't been built on you can use.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. But I think the person who owns it left. So I am just wondering i anyone else has claimed it.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I just discovered this on the West Gate Bridge. 2012-08-31_08.24.03.png 2012-08-31_08.24.07.png 2012-08-31_08.24.14.png 2012-08-31_08.24.20.png 2012-08-31_08.24.24.png 2012-08-31_08.24.29.png 2012-08-31_08.24.38.png 2012-08-31_08.24.40.png 2012-08-31_08.27.03.png
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Sigh, my DaJakian architecture house has been griefed. :( it will take a little bit to make repairs, but when I am done, I will help repair the beach house.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. After reading about the claiming debate with the egg, perhaps we could have senior members of the LLO, like Zulu, claim land, with the approval of the areas residents, and then give perms to those people, we could protect the heart of the LLO, and give new people perms after the announce themselves enough on the forums!
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Final thing, what were the names of the griefers?
    Jakres likes this.
  10. KILL MODE ACTIVATED
    SEARCHING FOR TARGET...
    Jakres, creepincreepers7 and mba2012 like this.
  11. The live map might help. :p
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Too bad we have to be about 10,000 blocks out to protect the LLO from griefers. We're only 1,000 blocks out.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Yes yes but no killy no mooshroom :D
    Jakres likes this.

14. Rman was at the LLO a few days ago, don't know if he's a member because he was asking what is the thread to sign up on, and bilbobaggins is a member of the LLO. Silverdragon I had an encounter with on my way to the LLO, so what the heck is this wild community? It's not very far from spawn and the LLO is about 2 biomes away.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I know I know... I never kill mooshrooms... especially the ones ICC spawned for me :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  16. What exactly are you asking? I'm confused.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. This looks like a wild community, and it has a guest and a member of the LLO in it. I'm just asking if anybody knows the name of it?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I'm leaving the LLO... I'm simply not coming on enough, and I've lost interest, along with the Shard on my res. I'll leave the Neil Armstrong memorial, and I hope that community members will repair it when it is griefed, because it will be. :/ I may come back in the future, but I've gotten too bored to stay for now.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Oh I see... Huh I'm not sure.
    5500 Posts on this thread! Thats amazing!
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  20. :(
    Jakres likes this.