smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Just wondering if we should expand the LLO underground. There would be a railcart system leading down there, all of the buildings would be made out of stone and cobble and brick rather than wood. It would make things a little easier.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. That is a good idea but there are too many underground constructions. And with the LLO Underground rail system I am building there will be less room.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Seems like a good idea, I know one are members have a underground house or community near main farm which looks very nice. Also feel free to build any where but make sure is doesn't bother your fellow LLOian ;) enjoy
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Jakres and NINJATTILA like this.
  5. Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  6. You're a member of LLO as well, Secret brought you out. You claimed a room in the Guest house because you didn't want to live in a tree. That was the last huge thing you did there. I remember you coming out another time and whining that he brought you through the nether and you died for nothing because you thought "you guys were going someplace cool." Then proceeded to get all huffy because some of the guys in your group decided to build houses.
    Jakres, jkjkjk182 and SoulPunisher like this.
  7. wow, loads of things happening in just the llo.

my god
    Jakres, zulu9 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. How do you make it so the achievement things are, like, ummmmm,
    hyperlinked?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. you click on your profile on top of the page and you will see a siguature tab click on the and copy,paste, and win at life lol :p feel free to use the sig I made most of LLO use this one
    Jakres likes this.
  10. thanks, Dwight :D
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Np, always good to help someone out
    Jakres and Demolisher2004 like this.
  12. Oh no it's Demolisher2004! :eek:
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Run! Nauseous Demolisher! <-- Inside Joke :p
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  14. GRRRR!!!!! Nich (mba2012) and Lukey (luke4214)
    You guys are so mean!!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Sorry guys for my noobiness ability in the forums, but, how do you PM someone?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Click on your name, click on personal details and click on start a new conversation
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  17. Geez man calm down, they are joking with you.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  18. It's just a thing we have going at school. Nothing wrong here. And demolisher you once again spelt my name wrong.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Nick?
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.