smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Have to get off for now. Got some work done on the archery. Basis rail outline for targets it laid out. There will be lots of testing and making it pretty / working in the next weeks. I should have more time in august.

Also we really need a proper line to the west now that rob's station is dead. He took the rails from the netherline* so there is currently no nice connection to the west. The netherline is still there but walking it is a real pain in the donkey.

Btw, thanks for that rob.... :/ We could have just refunded the rails. Also thx for only taking the valuable stuff from the station construction site, leaving an ugly skeleton of dirt and nether stuff :/

The whole station is now free to build on but please leave some space near the water for a proper railway station. I put some more torches up there so it should act less than a mob spawner now :/
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  2. He has to have something to make money in his store ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Alright, if anyone goes to my place it was not griefed. I simply just removed the valuable stuff from my place. I won't be playing minecraft much for the next month or two considering college will be starting soon and work. That and I am really tired of the fact that we can't have nice things, people always insist on griefing everything. Grow up much? aha Anyways I will try to get on as often as possible o:
    Jakres, Dwight5273 and zulu9 like this.
  4. Aww, good luck with yer book lernin' :)
    Jakres and lusaras like this.
  5. Good luck with the RL stuff. Maybe leave a sign at your builds that you will be back. That and taking the valuables sounds like a good step if you won't be there for a while. Else some smarty pants might think the stuff is free to take.
    If you put signs on I promise we'll try to take good care of it until you are back :)
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  7. Best news I heard all day
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Luke4214 and I can offer free tours to the outpost. Also maybe for the LLOlympics the PRA rail could be temp opened but then the entrance could be moved?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Nah. I'd prefer the tours to always take a different route so people wi be confused trying to get back here to grief. And I also think we need guesthouses. I'll offer my house and assume the Beach house and the Guesthouse will be open.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. There is a line to the west, just not a direct one, that goes via the Yeti Village, in the Taiga biome next to the jungle. It's a bit of a round about way to go, but it exists. :p
    Jakres likes this.
  11. I will work on finishing road upgrades for the LLOlympics. I will replace every road with stone brick or something suitable. Does someone have large supplies of stone bricks?
    Jakres likes this.
  12. yea i same here, classes start at end of the August so might be playing on weekends and trying a good paying job so MC might be 4th thing on my list at end of the August :p
    Jakres likes this.
  13. The Last Light Bar will be open for business very soon and I will host a drop party in celebration. The Last Light Bar will host a party almost every night when the LLOlympics are on!
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Made a change to the station.
    shavingfoam and will_iamd like this.
  15. What server is this mainly on? I'd like to join.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I think the thread title says it all. Also read the first post for more information.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Oh, hehe, I didn't notice that :/
    Jakres likes this.
  18. perhaps we can use the platform in the west to build a huge station, and I am making an understatement. It can function as the new grand central station
    Jakres likes this.
  19. The GCS we have now, is fine. If its not broken, dont fix it
    Jakres likes this.
  20. THis one will be GRAND
    Jakres likes this.