smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I will give a time when the competitors list is filled.
    I also am making swimming with obstacles.
    So if you sign up you get to compete in all the events, right now I have 2.
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  2. How about archery and abandoned mine shaft races?
    Jakres, zulu9 and indgomom like this.
  3. Same here :D
    Jakres likes this.
  4. I'm alive, just been sooo drained due to heat. It also keeps me from doing anything like Minecraft. So I have just been trying to think of things to draw and checking the forums xD.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. If you have extra cobble for the pool that you could give me sign in and bring it to my house in the Southern Suburbs.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I have tonnes of cobble. Where do you want it? Give me the co-ordinates of some chests and I'll fill them.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I did a system check on the Level 9 Rail System today after being away for 10 days and did find some griefer damage.
    Mostly stolen Powered Rails.
    There is no specific pattern either which is very weird.
    Some lines had just the ends taken and others had random rails missing from the middle of the run.
    Most of the lines were OK.

I replaced all the powered rails but would appreciate any monitoring of the Livemap or the rail system itself to look for griefers.

Now on to next phase of planning.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Just posting this as a Just in Case thing. Currently North Carolina is under a heat advisory and severe thunderstorm crap AGAIN. This is like....I dunno my weeks are running together but this is like the third or forth week maybe that we have had this. I think atleast once a week the last two weeks we had this junk one or two days of the week. My power goes off and on sometimes, This means Panda has severe anxiety and panic on top of what she already has. SO I might lose power for a set amount of time. Friend in Raleigh told me they were hit and the Electric Company couldn't give them an ETA.

During Irene last year we were without power for a week and lost food. Now if power goes out we lose more food that we can't replace until next month and have no way to cook because the landlord got rid of gas and replaced our stove with an electric one. :( We don't have anyone local we can stay with either. All my family is in Kentucky and Husband's family has disowned us. SO if I'm not on for a few days, you know why.
    Jakres and dylan_frenette like this.
  9. So we ARE having an LLO Olympics right? With what events?
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Cords:

x= -1936

y= 75

z= -1534

Also check out the spleef arena while your there.

I don't know if I could do cart races... but I will make archery if I can. I will also make a paintball (snowball) arena. If you would like to come help go to the cords above. :D:)

-Kman
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Right now I have:
    Spleef Competiton
    Swimming
    LLO Golf
    Archery (maybe)
    Jakres likes this.
  12. The abandon mine shaft race would be more like a maze. While having to fight mobs and get out to the finish line first.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Sounds cool, the LLOlympics dont have to be held yearly. So we can have then form time to time. I was going to make a mob arena but that has a bigger objective. I will put you in charge of making it when I get the time to give you a spot to build it.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. …ok. You didn't really get what I was saying…
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I got what the event was ok.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Well I'd like to say its been a month at the LLO for me and I love it here. Nearly done with the NLL, just getting more bookshelves. Rainbow Light project delayed due to pressing matters of the museum. Construction of museum begins hopefully on Thursday. Officially moved out of the Beach House (thanks for the stay Zulu!) and built a nice little home in the far north and founded District 10. General store will be constantly supplied with bread from me and whatever else I can give. LLO has officially become my home on smp7 and after the 1 month here, everyone deserves a round of applause for everything they ever built. The LLO is amazing and I hope we will continue to. LLO FOREVER. :)
  17. I will be workign on a basic archery soon. Will be below the minigolf in Little Toronto.
    Jakres, indgomom and penfoldex like this.
  18. I see Little Toronto is going to host two of the games! :) Might want to add another food station.
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  19. Maybe the LLOlympics can be com pined with a festival I was planning.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Delivered. Let me know if you need more.
    ;)
    Jakres likes this.