smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Woops!.png

I hope I got everything back where it should be.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I think that should do it for a while...XD I would like some help with construction.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Shaun has unlocked Min-miners chest, and we can take what we want! I have already taken some stuff, but let others have stuff to. :)
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  4. I made swimming and spleef for the LLOlympics. I was going to make a snowball arena where it's like paintball. Anyone like?
    Jakres, zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  5. Can i join
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Sure, do you need someone to bring you out there? someone will add you to the list shortly.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. sounds like fun
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I asume your spleef is non-fatal? since that would be against the rules :p
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Completly legit, come to LLO to see the arena.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I take it you took the enchanted stuff? He told me it was in there.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. I took some of it, but there was no diamond stuff, just Iron.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. As there's already a cobble road from the Nether Portal to the Nether Spawn, I assume that building a LLO "porch" building around our portal (on the nether side), wouldn't attract more griefers than we already get?

Eg: Does anybody mind if I build this "porch" building?
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Could you collect some stone for me please as I can't get on at the moment.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. I might be able to join in game later tonight and work on the archery. Hope to get it ready in time for the LLOlympics.
    I love the idea to host a EMC community wide event at the LLO. With enough people there (esp if some mods join in) griefing should not be an issue.
    Also I was really happy to read that the staff is not planning a 1.3 wild reset! So unless some technical stuff comes up that makes it necessary the LLO will be safe for 1.3 and the library projects can get going :D
    Jakres, penfoldex and Luke4214 like this.
  15. Can someone unlock fizzydaddle's chest in my house? He gave the land to me, but hasn't removed his chest yet
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Imagine all that lag...:confused:
    and no wild reset? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I have come up with a new event. A scavenger hunt. Everyone would start in a small room with a sign, and a door. The sign would have the first hint on it. When I say go, they all leave the rooms, and head to the next sign. Then THAT sign will have a hint, and it will keep going like that, until ONE person finds the chest! The winner would keep what's ever in the chest. The game would have 10 people in it. It would be all over the LLO.

RULES

1. NO DIGGING/GRIEFING: Doing so will get you kicked from the event, and if you keep doing it, a possible ban from a mod.
    2. NO LOOTING CHESTS: Other then the winner chest, which will be in a room that will be locked after its been found. (So no one loots it other then the winner) Doing so will get you banned.
    3. NO SORE LOSERS: If you lose, accept it, and don't cause drama over it. If you think someone used a mod to help them, report it to a mod, but don't start spamming about it.
    4. YOUR BACKPACK MUST BE CLEAR: Simply so you don't have a unfair advantage.
    Jakres, penfoldex and zulu9 like this.
  18. Got you 12 stacks.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  19. Its time to start prepping the LLO for the games. Step one, adding mooshrooms to the stations.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.