SMP1 Back up (Maybe?)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ... We're still stuck in airport, going to be down for a few hours again
    skrillexrocks500 likes this.
  2. Waiting in Airports are the worst, much boring.
  3. D'aww. Hope you two get back safely. :)
  4. Still 3 hours till departure if it's not delayed again :-(
  5. SMP1 is down again?
  6. Anyone have any clue what happened when it went down?
  7. Pretty sure /who smp1 shows everyone online when it went down. Ask one of them :O
  8. this is what it shows right now

Attached Files:

• smp1.JPG
      smp1.JPG
      File size:
      103.5 KB
      Views:
  9. Wow... sounds worse than Australian LCCs...
  10. Not sure if you brought it back up since, but i assumed I broke it :confused:. A little after 12:30 pst me buddy and I were standing in a nether portal going from nether to hopefully new area in the wild when I was last kicked. up till then it seemed fine. Since then I haven't been able to log in or even bring up the live map. my browser acts like the web server is down and its like i entered a web address that does not exist.

Now when I try to log in I get

fm.PNG

if any of this helps..
  11. basically the error message means that a particular server has gone down and has been unable to restart. which means that until aikar gets home, smp1 will remain down. he has told me to not bother going back over to restart it again today, sorry guys.
  12. Yeah, I was on when it went down and that's pretty much what happened.
  13. So...
    Whatcha doin?
  14. I find it funny how the main thing when you look on the front page is always changing lol
  15. Well I can shed a bit of light. Seemed like there was quite a bit of lag every now and then leading up to the freeze. People were freezing in their tracks, sounds were not finishing right away and chests wouldn't open right away. Seemed like everything froze for a few seconds then tried to catch up. This was like 15-20 minutes before it went down. Then at the point the server went down I noticed my chat wasn't going through nor could I open chests then boom.

And I still can't get on, any of the servers. I am apparently still stuck on smp1 so thats fun when I could go to another server and do stuff but can't cause "You cannot be on more then one server at a time." So yeah fun night when I finally have free time to play on here.
  16. i wonder why its only smp1 thats causing problems, i do not think i saw at any time where the population was that high, does not make sense why its having issues.
  17. Anyway that a staff member could kick everyone who was on smp1, so that they could play on other smp's if they wanted to? I remember staff doing this in the past but is this a different situation?