SMP War... I guess...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Which SMP do you represent?

1 18 vote(s) 12.4%
2 18 vote(s) 12.4%
3 6 vote(s) 4.1%
4 20 vote(s) 13.8%
5 12 vote(s) 8.3%
6 10 vote(s) 6.9%
7 8 vote(s) 5.5%
8 38 vote(s) 26.2%
9 15 vote(s) 10.3%
  1. *walks into smp2 wearing a suicide vest made of antimatter nukes*
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  2. Brings in the bomb squad which magically teleports you to SMP1
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  3. Umm , idk about this , but i'm happy with SMP6 , even though i don't think it's the best SMP until now , but i don't want to move to other SMP and just forget SMP6 . SMP6 is still .. developing .. or in-progress i could say . It needs much more things . I liked SMP9 since there was a lot of public farms there , and i liked SMP2&SMP4's shops . SMP1 & Utopia is a great place to meet mods , and SMP7 is a great place for events . Never actually know SMP3's speciality, neither SMP5 , yet . SMP8 is a good place to stay , i could say . So 3 & 6 is the lowest , because even i dont know what's special with SMP6 . It's just i'm born in SMP6 and i enjoyed being in it . SMP5 , manier votes than SMP7.. hmm i dont know about that.. maybe i just haven't known SMP5 really well ;)
  4. GOD BLESS SMP4
    6thDoctorWho and SkareCboi like this.
  5. Nu nu God LOVES SMP2 Jesus likes Smp4 i will give them that God=Krysyy Jesus=Aikar
    #DontMessWithKrysyyTheGod
  6. SMP9 is my home, but each server is good in different ways ^_^ No wars pl0x :eek:
    Kytula and tuqueque like this.
  7. SMP2 is the hometown of SSRC! we look out for people on the server, help everyone we can and host events to give back to the community. SMP2 has a great atmosphere and is very economically strong. With Entrepreneurship running through the veins of SMP2ers, I believe that we had carved a spot in the list of great SMPs. Also, there isn't that much drama, it happens but is nothing like some of the other SMPs (I won't say names) that are drama factories :p jk love you all! :D
  8. Smp8 has has the best economy for a long time, and can be certified by other smp's
  9. The economy on smp5 is super strong with lots of malls
  10. SMP7 is the home of the stone slabs. Therefor we win, no competition

Couldn't find many people supporting the best SMP on earth. It does seem that a flock of sheep are supporting the Detroit of EMC. (Shots fired)
  11. Would u be implying SMP1? =P or SMP3?
  12. 8
  13. Smp 8, the first server I joined, the only one ive lived on for nearly 4 years though I dont play anymore, marriage to anything and everything, it has Seffychan, a radical dame.
  14. The Cathedral, The Church of Ender, The Aircraft Carrier, Disco and Gardens, The Mazes, The Parkours, Sushi Drop, Pigmentus (it was too powerful, I had to cripple it, and even so, it still rocks :p), Grinders, Nether Hunting Grounds, Slime Time / Squid Doom, Tiger Texts Bookstore, Holiday Party In Kat's Pants, The Crawlers, Marriage Fish, Idahoeta, Spuds of Love, Pickle Earrings, Wither Challenge Armored Beacon, Sacrificial Burning Temple, Fashionista Momo Hunts, The Seeding of the AFK, Evil Apples, Hungry Ender Pearls, Pancakes, For Whom The Bell Tolls
    ... Do I actually need to keep going? :D

smp8 summons Godzilla. Bring your nukes. *shots fired*
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  15. Guys, even though we are all from different smps, there is one thing we can agree on.

We need to have a promo for national pancake day.
  16. Smp9 is my home. One of the things I like best about it is it seems to have a large number of established players from the top-100 of lifetime XP.

MatthewDA
    MoeMacZap
    iamkhatru
    GoonightSmith
    ChickenButler
    allengero
    SeniorPapino
    cardiophil
    GeistKitsune
    Mr_Zulus
    HeidiBug21
    etc...

All of these people either have a residence/shop there, have built substantially in the wild, or visit SMP9 frequently. Other servers may have more recreational facilities but SMP9 seems to enjoy a bounty of regular, experienced players. If you want to learn how to be really successful on Empire Minecraft, emulating their techniques is not a bad way to go about it.
  17. We have more than just Godzilla. We have... (Look at my signature lol)
  18. My previous comment proves that smp8 is the best smp, and we can all stop arguing about it and START arguing over who will bow down to smp8 first.
  19. I love smp2 no question asked I love the activity (unlike some others)