SMP War... I guess...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Which SMP do you represent?

1 18 vote(s) 12.4%
2 18 vote(s) 12.4%
3 6 vote(s) 4.1%
4 20 vote(s) 13.8%
5 12 vote(s) 8.3%
6 10 vote(s) 6.9%
7 8 vote(s) 5.5%
8 38 vote(s) 26.2%
9 15 vote(s) 10.3%
  1. I'll be waiting for an apology...
    Smp1 brought up the great Justinguy, Aikar, me, Dark_Liz and MANY more!
    Every Smp got their "thing" and none is better then the other (except that Smp1 rules)
    Padd out! "drops mic in a cool way"
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. Had to quote this. Smp1 is super close with each other, we all help each other out and as soon there is a new player we say "Hi and welcome".
  3. mmm, sorry? I was counting on votes and then smp1 came third, and not to mention I was thinking to changing it to "3rd is the one that old as dirt" so i'm just gonna do that now, sorry anyways :p
  4. SMP5 has the best frontier outpost in EMC. Who cares for town anyways? :p
    Also got the laggiest residence (shavingfoam's mall of course)
    fBuilderS likes this.
  5. A tear fell down my cheek when I read that post..."waiting to be consoled"
    #smp1rulesdealwithit
  6. SMP9 is better because we don't need an account named after ourselves in order to feel supreme.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. TromboneSteve likes this.
  8. SkareCboi likes this.
  9. Bump...
    I think? Is that legal? I always forget what the times are... T_T
  10. 3 hours after last post I believe :)
    FluffeMarshmallo likes this.
  11. SMP 3. It's where I began EMC. It was mainly a wilderness based SMP. It is now, sadly, a deserted wasteland, which gets no love from the staff. There are no staff events there. Not many people remain. Very few people even realize that it's even there. I moved out because everyone I knew left, and I didn't want to play wilderness by myself... that's what singleplayer is for. I decided to go make a name for myself, and hence, here I am now.
  12. So do we
    That your only reason?
  13. Smp1 is the best, I mean, we'ave got DatzMine's 24 reses build. we'ave got Fathcaster, Eclyps, Me, Tomvanwijnen...
    and of course, the IcecreamCow and JustinGuy tribute are on SMP1, so they thought that SMP1 is the best aswell :p
    EDIT: and, of corse, we haven't got an Accound named SMP1 :D
    (and maby we do need one who is better is spelling as me...)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  14. Forgot about Eclipsys and Faithcaster. We got ToddV, the owner of the amazing mall.

Jelle you forgot to say that Smp1 have me...
  15. SMP 9, Because that is where I call home
  16. We could easily say that all the SMPs are unique in there own way. They all got a thing that is special on them and really no SMP is the best and no SMP is the worst. In the end there all just special.
  17. SMP3 never had anything. It just has abandoned /fun. No staff events are held there. It's dying, man. It sucks :(
    Cuto likes this.
  18. Then move to another SMP or something. Don't complain about something with a simple solution is what I say.
  19. Smp8 is the only logical awnser, we have Ulti and all the public farms.
    Cuto likes this.
  20. Smp2 is where Krystal originated from as well with sled chance also ignoramoose also b4dman5imon should I keep going?? These mods/Sr.staff/community manager are like the guardians of Atlantis they create force fields of pure energy to protect their home and if all else fails we all make our way into the yards and take smp2 with us while we burn the world of EMC. So BEAT THAT
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.