SMP War... I guess...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Which SMP do you represent?

1 18 vote(s) 12.4%
2 18 vote(s) 12.4%
3 6 vote(s) 4.1%
4 20 vote(s) 13.8%
5 12 vote(s) 8.3%
6 10 vote(s) 6.9%
7 8 vote(s) 5.5%
8 38 vote(s) 26.2%
9 15 vote(s) 10.3%
  1. Thats exactly what i meant :cool:
    To vote for SMP8 durrrr u nub
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. Nub, smp5 is bae
  3. Well it shows the lovely oddities of smp8

And we are NOT naughty, staff are fun on this server and don't want to ban anyone unless they have to. Or mute. Let's let the votes do the talking. smp8 has the most population on forums and in-game. That is why it is always packed.
  4. The population should be pretty even, even if a lot of the population sometimes is new players. There is a rotation for a reason.
  5. SMP2 will always be the best. From it grew many of the greats on EMC (Krysyy, AlexChance, etc.) The community is very tight knit and SMP2 is very busy, lots of conversation. I have tried other servers, but, other than Utopia, no other server has come close to the community on SMP2.
    SSRCMegaMall and EquableHook like this.
  6. SMP1 as Sean stated
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  7. I do agree that Utopia has gotten better in the past month or so that I have been on. More discussion, and it has been a lot busier that in the past.
  8. #smp2masterrace
  9. 1st the worst 2nd the best 3rd the golden turd
    Anyone hear of this before?
    SSRCMegaMall and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  10. Wrong, 1st is best (smp8) 2nd is worst (smp4) and 3rd is the one whi's old as dirt(smp1)

Rings my bells to be honest :)
  11. Smp5 is the best because it has one of the longest playing player on it!
    fBuilderS likes this.
  12. smp1 is the best, because it just is. No denying that :D

That's because I became more active there :p (nah just kidding)

But but I'm more than 5 days older than you, and I live on smp1, so by that reasoning, smp1 is better! :D
    MelleTheHundred likes this.
  13. smp5 cause-
    • We're a really close community!
    • No staff come to smp5 often cause we don't need to be monitored
    • We have mobarena!
    • We have creature capture!
    • We have great shops (and shop owners that come on frequently)
    • I have a bow that haunts me (long story)
    fBuilderS and TomvanWijnen like this.
  14. Everyone should give up as we all know SMP8 will win :cool:

* runs *
    Sachrock likes this.
  15. I can't fairly say that I'm an SMP4er at this point; I spend most of my time on SMP8, and at this point I don't have a right to the title. However, I have to vote for SMP4, my home server. As weird and wild as SMP8 can be, it's often quiet in chat there; SMP4, on the other hand, has always CLAIMED to be a quiet server and stuck by that definition. It's peaceful there, with a close-knit community of friends and players alike. It's the haven for newbies, the retirement home for the vets. SMP4 is, and always will be, the best of the SMPs.
    TomvanWijnen and SkareCboi like this.
  16. SMP9! We have a giant cake next to 18017!!
    ChickenDice and MoeMacZap like this.
  17. smp4, Home of the BigGoldPyramid @ /v +gold
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  18. All of your arguments are invalid. smp4 is best just cuz it is. All that you people are doing is getting your post count up :p
  19. I would like to note that we are not a "golden turd" more of a brown banana
  20. Smp8 its where krysyy got married to mman
    Cuto likes this.