SMP War... I guess...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FluffeMarshmallo, Jan 1, 2016.

?

Which SMP do you represent?

1 18 vote(s) 12.4%
2 18 vote(s) 12.4%
3 6 vote(s) 4.1%
4 20 vote(s) 13.8%
5 12 vote(s) 8.3%
6 10 vote(s) 6.9%
7 8 vote(s) 5.5%
8 38 vote(s) 26.2%
9 15 vote(s) 10.3%
  1. Public yes griefed most likely
  2. We got Justinguy...he created the server, without him we wouln't play here. We got Aikar, the owner...easy to beat...;)
  3. Dont mess with krysyy she gonna hunt u down and eat u. Krysyy is everything :D
  4. Sooo... Nobody has even mentioned smp7 yet...
    SkareCboi likes this.
  5. I do believe we have a couple nuke silos that contain one nuke for every server just in case well u guys piss us off =P
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  6. SMP7 is safe because u guys haven't done anything mean to SMP2 yet.....
  7. SMP1 has local Todds, local Weehs, local Faithcasters, and ya boi local Haros!
  8. Still krysyy gonna kill SMP1
  9. Aikar lives on SMP1, Aikar owns the server, and therefore SMP1 owns the server ;)
    TomvanWijnen and padde73 like this.
  10. Nope the team that put them together go out and fix them up all the time they tend not to have much problems with greifers.
    khixan likes this.
  11. Aikar will open a can of whoop ass on everyone that have any complaints about Smp1
  12. I'm leaning to SMP1 and SMP4. Weeh is-- Uh if you were on SMP1 when i was talking to weeh, then you'll know what i said. Remember, its a secret. "It's a secret - Shhhhh" - Weeh 2016. Although, SMP4 Rules.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  13. I have. I'm just saying that it's sad that my home SMP doesn't get any love from staff or the community.
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  14. Some are a bit more "special" than the others ;) *cough cough* SMP8 *cough cough*
    I was a little early... Whoops...
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  15. Why did you quote Mob_Meal "smp9 post to say something about smp8?:D
  16. smp4 is has nice people with nice jokes and its weird which I LOVE
  17. Whoops... I guess I quoted the wrong one... Lol I'm going to fix that...
  18. I'm glad you fixed it. I had taken "special" the wrong way (as in short bus "special") :D
  19. SMP8 is JUST AWESOME! :D
    (no reason needed)
  20. So, it's about time, THE CARROT, have his opinion on this matter, which is really werid since I am a carrot. Obviously.

My vote goes toward my hometown of SMP2, simply because it is my home. A big thing everyone mentions is Krysyy, but lets be real here, there are other reasons. You've got players like poofasaurus who has created probably the most well known mall on smp2, SSRC, a group of builders and buisness folk, and of course ElfinCarrotShelLuser.Shel wuz here.