Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Dang I never imagined krysyy to have so much rgb I always pictured her as a scary evil red dragon :p also krysyy what’s your pc’s specs
    Top_Benny and Gaming_Comander like this.
  2. Ehhh, why is there so many channels in your discord, and the wallpaper is buitiful on your computer
  3. That's not discord, it's Slack, the staff chat ;)

Is that an ice cream cone next to JD's name? :confused:
    607 likes this.
  4. Staff you mean like staff or everyone involved with EMC by a job
  5. By staff I mean moderators, SS, devs, etc. Slack is used for other things too, but it's one of the ways EMC staff communicate. (Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this ;p)
    607 likes this.
  6. thanks Moops :D
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. This is all from factory money?!
  8. No, this is from the citizens of the USA's tax dollars. Thanks yall <3
  9. Did you get any money for your hand injury?
  10. I guess I could post the Desktop itself too. Everything I use often is macro'd to open via my Elgato Streamdeck. Discord and HWMonitor are open about 95% of the time.
    Mochoa_Frap and MoreMoople like this.

11. Pardon my mess currently packing to move into my new house.

The Specs:

Asus x99 Deluxe
    Corsair LPX 8gbx8 sticks = 64gb of detitated wams
    corsair RM1000i
    x2 850pro 1tb
    x2 WD Blue 3tb hdd's
    MSI Poseidon GTX1080 overclocked to ludicrous:
    Powerlimit: 121
    Temp limit: 92
    Core clock: +167
    Mem clock: +470
    (Disclaimer don't try this not on a custom water loop for your GPU it WILL OVERHEAT).
    Intel 5930k overclocked to 4.4ghz for stability
    gigabit nic
    Swiftec 240 & 280 rads
    ek waterblocks
    Monsoon fittings

12. Fairly new setup as the last one was destroyed by a lightning storm which was abit of a bummer.
    this setup almost copped it too, during a hail storm, broke the window but i closed the blinds to keep the water away and used a insane force of strength to move the 100+kg table on CARPET just enough.
    Anyway heres the specs.
    PC:
    gpu - 1070ti
    cpu - i5 7600
    ram - gskill ripjaws 16gb
    motherboard - Asus? b250m
    case - NZXT h500i (dont use the rgb)
    hard drive - some 1tb one
    ssd - broken

Monitors:
    - Benq GC2870H 28''

AMP
    - Dayton Audio DTA 120

Keyboard & mouse:
    - logitech k350 & the mouse came with the case.

Speakers
    - Satellite speakers: SVS Prime satellite
    - Sub woofer: SVS sb1000 12 inch sub. (this think makes the house vibrate on even low volumes)

Dose anyone want to know my curtains too?
  13. Woah dude, that's gorgeous!! :eek:
    Mochoa_Frap likes this.
  14. My desk.

Sorry, didn't have the time to clean it up. :p

15. I'm using a surface pro tablet, but you can't see it because i'm taking a picture with it :D

Got that 4gb of ram, total gaming setup boys and girls

gamers unite
  16. You can play java on a tablet? also wats the average fps?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  17. I get an average 60fps on minecraft with almost full settings, some other games I can get 60 fps but only if I turn the settings all the way down.
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  18. Pretty! :D
    I like those computer backgrounds
    FadedMartian, 607 and BennyLikesBelts like this.
  19. I got some alerts from this thread. When I looked at my own desk I thought "I should share this."
    This is what my desk looks like when I don't clean it before making a picture: Note that I was doing stuff on my computter...

On the far back there's two novels, the top one I've rad and the bottom one I'm reading currently: Bonita Avenue by Peter Buwalda and De advocaat van de hanen (Punk Lawyer) by A. F. Th. van der Heijden, to the right of which is my diary and on top of which there's an e-reader, on which are more novels. (I tend to read a lot)
    In front, there are two notebooks, both of them filled with normal curves (I was working on some statistics before starting up my computter), under the right one is my scientific calculater: which I use for basic stuff, on the left is my graphical calculator, which I use for... the rest.
    I don't know what that pritt glue is doing there, I've probably used it to fix one of my notebooks (they tend to fall apart in a month), but I cannot remember which one.

Anyway, I hope you enjoed that. I cleaned it up if you're wondering, or, more accuratly: I moved it all to the other side of my desk... :rolleyes:
    on which there are more random papers/notebooks and, in fact, two other novels I've finished (I should place them back on my bookshelf.), some more textbooks and a book containing some of the lettets Cicero wrote in original Latin...

I should clean my desk...