(Share) What's your earworm today.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AncientTower, Feb 4, 2017.

1. This little tune has been stuck in my head on and off for the last two weeks (i.e. since it was released). Summer is coming!

farmerguyson likes this.
  2. I guess I just woke up feeling emo this morning

3. Today it's been... Complicated
    Literally, Complicated by Avril Lavigne is my earworm
    naMrorriM and HxCami10 like this.
  4. "One, two, three to the four"

5. The volume just doesn't go high enough for this song.

6. A song which always gives me goosebumps. Don't understand the lyrics, my Finnish isn't good enough, but can understand the music and enjoy the singing none the less.
    607 and farmerguyson like this.
  7. K3 released their new summer single this week... it's not one of my favourites, but there are several I like less... I'd say it's par for the course. :D They made sure to make the chorus very catchy, though... it's also completely in English, which is fine as it's very simple. I'm sure young children will enjoy singing this until it drives their parents crazy. :rolleyes: Although it's such an earworm that the parents will probably catch themselves humming it as well. ;)

8. Found this group I missed when it came out. Stuck with it for now...
  9. Got back into Terraria after taking a break from it. I missed it so much, the soundtrack is such a banger!
    607 likes this.
  10. argh... I'm stuck with this...

but in this version :

and it mixes and loops with this, too, from focus...

I'm going crazyyyy...
  11. “Weight of it All” by Matt Nathanson
  12. Hi song that is in my head for no reason. Share in the glory agony? of this song being stuck in your head with me.

farmerguyson likes this.
  13. It's raining tacos, courtesy of my 7 yr old
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  14. This has been going on high rotation @home.

15. Since this song has been with me all day I figured I should share it :)
  16. Inget har hänt sen sjuttiosju - Trubbel

"In the harsh light of hindsight, I stand here both fatigued and pasty and I regret everything since '77"
    Lyrics in Swedish but an energetic performance none the less.