Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Urm, why is that a jungle biome?
    ShelLuser, Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  2. Ha!! I didn't even notice the biome.
  3. now the true question is can you make a ocelot farm in the nether?
  4. That is a much better picture. I don't follow that thread, by FYI that is supposed to be at the same place.
  5. Yeah I uploaded the upside down pyramid to the random page. I thought the Creepers were more of a bug issue. Never mind the fact about the Jungle biome in the Nether. I totally missed that even though I was there and it's in my screenshot.
    I do hope that the pyramid was left so that others could enjoy in the wonders.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. Hi I like this server but I am having a problem. So I was changing my biome and it has not changed I have left it alone for about a half an hour and was wondering if I could get help from someone who knows the answer
  7. Go to /town then do / home it should change
  8. leave the area, (Fully unload chunks and reload).
    607 likes this.
  9. Did you leave the residence / go to town spawn or a far off residence, then return to it ?
  10. I did that but it didn't work
  11. Can you check in /tlog that you got changed the tokens?
    607 likes this.
  12. it says I payed for them
  13. And you've checked f3 to see if the biome's changed or not? What biome were/are you going for?
  14. It appears that the biome change was successful. Note that redwood_taiga and Mega Taiga are the same biome.
    ShelLuser, 607 and MajorHaze like this.
  15. Not sure if this is a bug, or a strange mechanic in how the auto AFK feature works: Twice today I got marked as "away" while I was actively playing. I was mining and moving. I was removing a large wall of glass in the wild on smp9. I was walking along the wall holding shift and left click to mine it out with my pickaxe. I didn't get kicked or anything. If I opened my inventory it then said I was "no longer away".
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. aikar has changed the afk thing so that if the system notices actions that may be automated (like walking in a straight line doing the same thing over and over again) it may decide you are afk. i have a long tunnel i run down to get to my base that i run and jump and it catches me afk sometimes
    We3_MPO, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  17. Yups, I can confirm this as well. Sometimes it can be annoying (it usually happens when I take boat rides or, as Biteme said, walking). A quick fix is to open and close your inventory and then all is well again. I think changing the item in your main hand also works, but I'm not 100% sure about that from mind.
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  18. Now you're giving people hints on how to create macros that make the sytem think you're playing. :p I suppose that isn't allowed, though.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. I think there's an issue with something on smp5, over the last couple of days I've been kicked at least 10 times for "being afk while the server was lagging". After a while I finally realised what could be the culprit, so I did /tps. Turns out it's really low, consistently being between 14 and 18. Actual performance seems okay to me, but it can't be normal that the TPS is this low all the time. Does anyone know what's going on?
    607 and ThtBaymon like this.
  20. Yeah. It is someone's farm out in the wild. We have optimized things as much as we can without breaking vanilla mechanics.
    (When people build too large of farms - it hurts everyone)
    607, ShelLuser and TomvanWijnen like this.