Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. if one of them is out and i try to summon the other one i get the message "you cannot summon this horse"
    or something like that
  2. Definitely sounds like something only (senior) staff can fix. Though you might be able to use the other on another SMP. Even so, probably safer to get staff involved.
  3. i dont think ss would be able to fix it, and chin thought the same
    so earlier today i started a convo with the devs :)
  4. Can't log into server instead I get, "Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException" Java is up to date.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Most likely there is something wrong with your connection - try resetting computer or router if it doesn't stabilize.
  6. I had the same problem a few days ago when the new launcher got installed. My Java was also up to date. I eventually had to empty my '.minecraft' folder, after that I started minecraft and I could connect to smp again. I did have to reinstall my resource pack and my button presets (there's probabely a way to make a back up but I don't know how) but at that point I was just happy to be back online again.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. moved my skins, saves, and items to desktop then deleted my .minecraft folder. once it reinstalled I was able to move everything back to the folder. works again. thanks.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. There seems to be a problem traveling through nether portals in the deep wild. The first portal I took left me crushing inside netherrack. The second time from the nether to the wild. I became encased in see through blocks. That surrounded the portal.
  9. If you mean portals about new spawns, krysyy knows about the issue
    MajorHaze likes this.
  10. No like nether portals out away from the outposts. I have EvilToade helping me out. He's making a ticket about it. Very odd stuff. Barrier blocks surrounding the nether portal on the /wild side.
    607 likes this.
  11. I have no issues with the portals at my farm 150k out on smp6. I just used it like 2 hours ago.
  12. This was out at 1mill. The portal on the /wild side was completely encased in barrier blocks. Was the strangest. I needed to be grabbed out from them.
  13. Barriers? Or the netherportal block itself

In amarchy servers i know that portal trappin is commong and is to put blocks encasing the portal.. due to some bug in the hitboxes, the nether portal(unbreakable) keeps you trapped without being able to mine out
    MajorHaze likes this.
  14. Emc has the world border there.
  15. That was removed :p
  16. Is this a bug or a new feature. Only have found them in the 125k block zone so far.

ShelLuser, _Devil__, JohnKid and 5 others like this.
  17. This may explain the damage to the Nether Hunting Grounds on smp8.
  18. Umm... Well. I don't know how that could happen...
    Another equally interesting image at that location.
    ShelLuser, _Devil__, JohnKid and 5 others like this.
  19. Found out that it was one of the Senior Staff. Apparently didn't clean up after themselves.