Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Utopia is down ;(
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  2. Any particular reason momentus has decided to buy a new hat, a red one instead of green this time? :p
  3. Halloween?

Edit: are you gonna sell it?
  4. Nope, I didn't kill the momentus. Also not sure if it would give a red hat, might just look that way.
  5. Possible that it may had been used in a cauldron and then had red dye applied or something like that? That's how I made my Voter's armour black a while back :p
  6. No, I mean a momentus was wearing it.. xD
  7. I can't log into Utopia atm. I'm getting a java.ConnectionException error when I teleport in-game, and if I try directing connecting it from the Vanilla MC server selection, I'm sent to SMP1.

EDIT: I can get back on now.
  8. Same things happening to me ;l
  9. Ok, really hoping things are better now! I've deployed update that should fix lots of weird vault bugs, and maybe other random bugs.

But this update at least identified a performance problem with our code that wasnt seen before because chunk saving didnt occur enough (which it now does).. So I got plans to improve that code too.

I've adjusted saving settings to hopefully keep servers stable.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Thanks Aikar :D
  11. Every time I join I get told the server is down then I press it again it says the same thing then after three times it works!!!
    This has happen for months and it's pissing me off.

Please reply
  12. I'm using my friend's natural mob grinder, and this is it's first use (from me anyway) in a while. All the mobs behave normally except skeletons, they get stuck in 'Resisted the attack' mode very easily, they used not to at all.
  13. I found today, I'm pretty sure that villagers are supposed to be able to trade any one trade 13 times then it locks? I managed to go a few above that with one of my villagers
  14. The servers are all spiking in lag. 7 wasn't the worst spike but it has kicked us twice now. when I got back on before the second kick it looked like the other 2 went back to normal. I'm guessing everyone got kicked although can't verify. I know cube was on smp7 and he also got kicked the first time. TPS on the first server went all the way down to 10!!!
  15. yeps
    i have had a lot of problems on smp7 today :/
    really annoying
  16. All the lag/crash issues should finally be fixed. I found the problem.
  17. I've really been finding a lot of bugs and stuff lately lol. Open res 5441 has ender crystals on it, I can only assume that means any unclaimed/derelict res that become open don't delete the end crystals that were on them.
  18. PM the bugs to Aikar and dev as some players can exploit them...
  19. Most of them are just bugs that are annoying not exploitable
    UltiPig likes this.
  20. as the thread stated, the update contained a lot of internal changes that caused bugs.

But yes on sunday night we had some residence issues where any changes to the residence didnt get saved, so it has some res out of sync.

were gonna try to get them fixed asap, but been doing it on a case by case basis.