Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. omg, stressed out! I posted it to a restricted forum I think.. nuuu, don't eat me! :p
    nltimv likes this.
  2. xD
  3. Do you have the flow flag off on your residence?

Use the command /res set flow true and try again
    ShelLuser and Patr1cV like this.
  4. Only other picture websites, EMC doesn't provide something itself. Do note that you don't have to register with Imgur in order to use them. If you don't register and then upload pictures then they will disappear after a given time (few months I think) but that shouldn't matter too much with bug reports.
  5. Just got disconnected from smp9.
    The error say that am kicked while connecting to smp1. you can only connect one emc server.

The problem is that i where not tryinbg to connect on smp1 on or what ever.
    Something is going terrible wrong. I hope it's not attack to get into user accounts.
  6. Might have just been a hiccup somewhere. Doesn't look like there are any persisting issues.
    Can almost guarantee that it is not an attack to get into user accounts. I see no suspicious activity that would even remotely indicate that.
    jkjkjk182 and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Stumbled upon abandoned town that hasn't been used in some time. There are still blocks that are under protection that make it hard to build around. Is it possible to have a staff member remove these blocks?
    I am on SMP6
  8. I don't think your gonna get any help. Even if the town is old and abandoned doesn't mean it's available to other players. Since there is a protected block you mentioned. Perhaps it's best to get a hold of the person who's name came up when you tried to break the block. Ask them if it's alright for you to be messing around with their old build.

P.S. Tampering with a build out in the wild without proper authorization is grounds for banning. As it's seen as grief which is not tolerated on EMC.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. I had a feeling he meant like a generated village? I could be wrong but it would make much more sense to me.
  10. That makes sense except for the protected blocks he's talking about. Which lets me know that someone's rebuilt or added to the build. Which would also suggest that it may have been a small outpost.
  11. I think this is a res flag glitch. I broke lilypads using a boat.. I didn't have any perms, only move. :/
  12. Boats are really broken in terms of residence flags and people have been exploiting boats to do all sorts of things: for one, steal animals from another person's res that they don't even have perms on.
  13. I believe our next update will fix that. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. >_> which will happen soon as I get the code base back stable lol ._.
    Kytula, ShelLuser and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. Voting bonuses stayed the same for me after almost 40 days, I voted and they didn't go up or down, the next day I voted and they went up
  16. I never had this issue for normal, only if I voted once over 24 hours
  17. It's a 30 hour timer, after that you don't get a bonus, and in like 60 hours you get set back by one. Mine should have gone back by 10, but none of my accounts were affected by it.
  18. I can't seem to connect to Empire Minecraft at all.

It's not my connection; I just used "IsItDownRightNow.com" and typed in "play.emc.gs" and got the result
    "It is not just you. The server is not responding..."

When trying to connect to other servers through the Multiplayer Menu, it's fine
    but with Empire Minecraft, I eventually get
    "java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information:"