Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Same
  2. It would appear that all the servers have run into some trouble and are all down at this time.
    The staff are aware and will try to get them back online ASAP :)
  3. There seems to be a problem on the Empire itself. If you check the servers overview you'll notice that none have players right now (time of writing). I also noticed a few hiccups during voting.
    ImUlti likes this.
  4. I've tried to restart them but the restart has failed. Aikar is aware and will hopefully resolve the issue soon.
    ShelLuser and ImUlti like this.
  5. For new readers: it might be best to postpone voting for now. It seems votes also don't propagate at the moment. They could be buffered but I honestly don't know. So it might be best to postpone until the server is fully back up.
    TromboneSteve and ImUlti like this.
  6. I thought it was just something I had done at first. I had 3 accounts running on the same comp. got up to get a drink & came back to find I was booted. Some wierd error about not being able to be on more than one smp at a time. Shut down all games & restarted my main. Java error. Restarted my comp, still Java error.

I hate to even bring this up, but is there a possibility this is related to the security breach?
  7. It isn't :)
    *EDIT* Although, to specify further, given how the affected account was a moderator's, who have no such access to affect the server in this way, you can be assured it is safe.
    NathanRP likes this.
  8. This appears to be related to the Mojang Session Servers being down. Other servers are experiencing the same issue with the same errors we are seeing.
  9. OH... So you broke it? :D
  10. OH... So you broke it?

Actually, I probably shouldn't say that. I don't even really know you. I just know you have a reputation for breaking EMC. Or at least being the one that everybody blames for it ;). My apologies if I offended you.
  11. Hm... very interesting.
  12. I know mojang are bad at coding sometimes, but that big of a slip up is ridiculous. Sorry to Aikar and staff who have to deal with it
    :(
  13. Mojang are just chilling in an office right now saying "Pack your bags kids, the village people are here to drive us out with pitchforks"
  14. Ah, looks like the problem has been solved already! That was much quicker than I was expecting!
    crazyminerpete and ShelLuser like this.
  15. I did notice that the votes didn't propagate though, I voted no more than an hour ago yet it still says 23hours. Will this eventually get sorted or do I need to try other methods to 're-vote'?

EDIT:

Never mind. I just noticed that the votes for a friend of mine did get through, so I can only conclude that this must have been a glitch for now. Going to try and re-vote somehow, don't want to lose my streak over this :)
  16. If you're still having trouble I can vote for ya :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. That would be highly appreciated, but not too sure this works. Problem is that the websites registered it, but EMC didn't. So most sites now tell me (even on mobile) that I have to wait 10 hours. Guess my streak will take a blow, but c'est la vie. At least I got my vouchers... my preciousssss :D
    607 likes this.
  18. I did a test vote for Shell, did it work?
    :p

Also: If you need any help in the future with voting just PM meh, I'll be happy to help xD
    TomvanWijnen, ShelLuser and 607 like this.

19. It didn't just work my friend, it saved my voting streak. I owe you one!

Big time!

Next time you go online (please, no, not right now, gimme time! :D) I have something for you. I really appreciate this Runder, seriously. You rock!
  20. Happy to help bud :)