Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. What Minecraft version are you using? Although EMC allows you to connect with 1.10 and up the advised version is still 1.9.4 or 1.10 (so no newer releases like 1.10.2) because of the risk for weird glitches.
  2. I can't stay connected to emc and I know its not my internet. I keeping getting kicked / disconnected what is going on?
  3. I have the same problem. Even the forums are acting a bit slow on my side.
  4. I get error messages like "Internal exceptions" when i try to afk my farms
    Edit:Just now i got this on my alt
  5. I the forums seem slow on my end too. Each I am also getting that message
  6. I just got that too. It's working fine now though
  7. Hm, then I'm out of possible theories. You could try using f3 - a, this reloads all the chunks. If that helps then this could be related to some lag, though that's only a guess on my part obviously.

No issues so far. I do notice a bit of lag it seems, but other than that I keep connected.
  8. Yes it happens to me a lot, i have read up on it and turned my render distance to tiny and that still doesn't fix my problem
  9. Its all working good again overhere :)
  10. The error indicates a code issue. The server has sent data and the client doesn't know how to interpret it. As mentioned earlier this usually means you're running the wrong client, or an incorrectly modified client. If you're all running 1.9.4, try running without mods? If that still results in this error I'd suspect a change server side.
  11. The only theories i have left is mabye old java version in use.
    Latest version is
    Version 8 Update 101 Release date July 19, 2016
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. so i have noticed some big problems :/
    if i do /stable summon # i get me horse
    but it lost his armor and saddle

also
    wasn't /stable free if you have an ammount of stables?
  13. If you have 10 stables then it is free.
  14. Are you sure that the horse had any equipment to begin with? Reason I ask is because having gear (saddle or armor) is not a requirement to stable a horse. Also: if you use /stable you'll get an overview which lists all your horses and their equipment, that might also help.

So far I can't reproduce any issues with this.
  15. same, tried it with my main account and nothing happend
    but i'm sure it had a saddle,
    also when summoning the first horse, and seeing it missed averything
    i did /stable and saw that the second horse had only a saddle
    when summoning this one, it also lost it

also i was pretty sure i had free /stable
    but it seems i only have 9 slots (not sure about this part)

edit: i switched smp and got a saddle on both horses again and the problem doesnt seem to happen again.
  16. I'm quite happy with this thread, I really feel like it's made the forums cleaner.
  17. I am getting a java error an i can't connect to emc help.
  18. Yea, same here.