Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Should only convert for slot signs. Are you experiencing something different?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Tom and I just noticed that voting isn't working anymore, we tried on both IP's and with multiple accounds but it just isn't working, well, the voting itseve is working I guess, but we aren't getting any ruppees or vote bonuses it says it has a "connection error" or something.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. voting not rewarding dealt with the server being down issue

your server may of been up, but the vote got sent to one that was down, and therefor not received.

many vote sites retry, so hopefully you should get the credit, but if not try voting 1 more site.
    ShelLuser, Jelle68 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. I have no experience with how the signs are working (buying/selling)... but only what I mentioned. While I find the Choice option to be a flash of brilliance, it felt like a bug to me, and that's why I reported it. I found it odd that I was able to change a sign on someone else's Residence ... and the non-slot signs also changed (in my instance) to say "Enchanted Book" instead of the /iteminfo code before my swing with the axe. Now that you mention it ... the changes did occur on Slot signs only ... to CHOICE. Perhaps it's simply a matter of getting all the signs on board with the new criteria ... but I found it odd, so I reported my experience.
  5. The signs are set to convert on use. So when you clicked on the other player's sign, it autoconverted to the new choose signs. Let me know if you see any other behavior that seems off though so that we can investigate.
  6. Bug: You can't destroy choose signs. You have to destroy the chest to remove the signs. If you try destory them it just opens up the choose menu.
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  7. You have to press shift while trying to remove the sign. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Did not know this, Thanks! :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Sorry for the double post!
    This happens to me. Press F3+A to reload all chunks. This fixes it for me. Hope this helps!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. So I have noticed a bug with my cow breeder, there are 50 cows and 10 villagers in my area. But every now and then the entc total will fluctuate, it went as far down as 56 and even up to 69, nobody was near me or in the area of my entc so I think some of the cows are disappearing and reappearing
  11. Not sure what this means but I was just kicked off SMP8 with a reason of "Kicked while trying to connect to SMP1, you can only be on one SMP at a time" or something along those lines. I wasn't trying to connect to anything, I was just chilling on my res.
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  12. so i have a question about something that changed with the 1.9 update.
    i changed the biome on some of my resses to "flowerforest"
    now after the update i wanted to change some other resses too but apparantly that biome does not exist anymore
    i thought this really didn't exist anymore in 1.9 but some days ago i found the biome in the waste
    so it's still here, just not in the /res changebiome list.

was this meant or just a little problem when we updated?
  13. Change your MC account password now. Someone has breached your account.
  14. It could be that BUT back in the past this use to be bug and might still be. Because the server thinks you're still on that server while trying to connect to more servers on EMC. It use to be a real pain.
    VoxelRay, ShelLuser and SirTah like this.
  15. It's still there, I believe it to be called "mutatedforest" now.
    Yeah, like already mentioned, this generally happens when your connection to the server isn't the best, or simply when the server you were on crashes. Whilst a compromised account is a possible reason, it's overall very unlikely.
    ThaKloned, ShelLuser and SirTah like this.
  16. thank you :) when i hit f3 in the waste it was just flowerforest not mutated forest :p
  17. Patr1cV likes this.
  18. mutated forest is indeed flower forest
    after changing it to mutated forest you still see it as flower forest when you f3
  19. The problems with mob heads got worse. I know that mob heads have always been problematic on EMC where the most common problem is that they refuse to stack. But now they also refuse to change their skin.

I went mining this evening and managed to get a spider head. Unfortunately it looks like I pvp'd Alex instead:

Placing this in the vault makes no difference (same with head stacking; they refuse to stack no matter what).

In the mean time I also got confirmation that this isn't only me. A player on SMP2 PM'd me to ask if it were possible to get a replacement because their spider head also ended up as a regular head.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  20. So I am trying to tag my villager trading and I get the green confirmation but when I go to use the tag it sends me to the res tp and says that tag cannot be found BUT when I do /res tag list it is on the list. :confused: