Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Ok im good know it is letting me on :D.
  2. I keep getting logged out, server glitching, chat messed up, very bad.
  3. I just got kicked from SMP4, message read "kicked while attempting to connect to SMP3, can only be connect to one server at a time." I was not trying to connect to another server or even teleport to another location at the time. Now I can't reconnect to EMC even though it appears to be up and running. Tried completely restarting Minecraft but it didn't help.
  4. We are stuck on one server and any attemt to join another says loading but never loads
  5. I glitched out of Smp4 but then i couldn't join back in and it keeps saying (can someone help meee):
    Exception Connecting:IOExecption : Connection Reset by peer @ sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl:-2

6. SMP4 crashed, you should be able to join back now, I had the same thing :)
    The same above may be for you as well?
  7. Im having this problem where its not letting me reply to a conversation.
  8. Good afternoon,

First let me say that this problem is brand new to me, I have never had any real problems with Minecraft before on my computer. When I log into smp9 (my plot) everything is fine for about 5 seconds then I drop to 0 fps and 0 chunk updates. At first I thought it was my computer but after spending 3 days cleaning it completely, it still hasn't changed. I was fortunate enough to be able to play for an hour yesterday and an hour today with no real problems.
    I force crashed Minecraft multiple times so I can get the crash reports, you will find them attached. Main problems seem to be someones fireworks constantly going off and all of the item frames I have on my plot. If a mod reads the crash reports and thinks it is my item frames, I give you the right to break all of them. I do not want this problem to happen to anyone else.

Thank you for your time, have yourself a great day! :)
    ~Munch

P.S.: It says that my client is modded but really it is only Optifine, I used it in 1.7.10, 1.8, and 1.8.1 to try and see if it would help the problem but it didn't do any help.

Attached Files:

9. hmm iMunchBox, im looking at the crash txt files, is there a firework machine near where you are having this problem? If so, that is your problem most likely.
  10. I actually have no idea about the fireworks machine, but I do know my item frames aren't helping, I have around 3 stacks of them on my plot.
  11. If you're in town, check your neighbor's plots for one. A friend of mine suffered many crashes because a neighbor residence had one on it. I had to forceclaim it to get rid of it lol
  12. lol I wish I could but I can't even move, that's why I asked if a mod could check it out
  13. What res number? I can give it a look
  14. Hopefully the issue should be better for you now!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. I think servers in my area might be down. I can connect to any server ([snipped]) except EMC. I am using IP: emc.gs. By the way I do not want to say where I live publicly on this thread so I'll PM staff with my location. Also earlier today when I went on EMC's website it wasn't loading the format right. By format I mean like it didn't load right.

Edit: Working again :D:D:D

Edit: Removed other server names. ~MrSocks75
  16. I found the cause to my 4 day long problem, it is at Yspatil's residence on smp9 (he is my neighbor). It is a firework machine and it usually keeps me at 0 fps 0 chunk updates, but today I must be really lucky. If someone could please take this down, and tell people this is basically a lag machine, even though they think it's pretty.

Attached Files:

17. Server problems again :( - Keeps timing out......................
  18. It worked for a long time perfect. but right now i see much more lag in the blocks. also seen time-outs.
    What happens. I remove 6 blocks, and 2 seconds later the blocks are back.

Lucky sofar it happen only a few tiomes, and after the time-out it seems a bit betetr. dont hope it get worse.
  19. I can't play emc anymore because every time I log on it won't load and my whole game crashes :(
    Please fix this asap
    I CANT LIVE WITHOUT EMC :(
  20. I took a look and didn't see anything that might cause you to freeze besides some redstone contraptions, but they shouldn't cause it. Message Krysyy and see if you can sync up to allow her to TP you away from the res