Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. You had changed group from Regular to Diamond, and already received the 100r daily bonus that day so it added 1200r instead of 1300r to complete the amount :) (Although please post a different, on-topic thread next time :p)
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  2. What is happening on smp7? Animals are spawning all over the place! At my location there are normally just the odd one here and there - suddenly there all over the place and more keep arriving! There must be several dozen there now
    Mirr0rr and Ultimamaxx like this.
  3. Ok, I have no idea what server I am on, but it's the middle of the day, and Zombies, Spiders, and Skepetons are all not only alive for where it applies, but aggressive. Can this be explained? I also have my game set to ther easiest mode but I still get totally destroyed by everything. I have died 15 time in the last 10 minutes. I'm not pro, but I am seriously not that bad. What's going on?
  4. What difficulty is it on in your player settings? /ps?
    Most mobs are still aggressive during the day; except for spiders which are passive until attacked. Also keep in mind there is a cooldown on the effective difficulty if you changed it recently.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. My difficulty is 1, and I mean Skeletons and Zombies and things are walking around during the day. It's aggrivating. Getting attacked by skeletons at noon at just uhhhg
  6. Well, if they are leftover from the night before; that is a distinct possibility. Although they should be burning up in the sunlight. I assume they are just regular - nonenraged.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. I really like how I can type /diff and it tells me how much longer I need to stay combat free for my new difficulty to take effect.
  8. I have 2 questions
    1 is kinda related to emc
    The other isn't really related at all
    1.some people have a picture or something on The bottom of their comments
    How would I do that?
    2. For C.O.C (clash of clans) on an android how would I take screen pics?
  9. Plz can anyone answer
  10. This is not an appropriate place to ask these questions... at all.
    1. That is called your signature http://empireminecraft.com/account/signature
    2. Depends on your phone. Try holding the volume down button and power button simultaneously.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Omg thnxs for the help on clash of clan. Sometimes I can be so stupid ;)
    But I still dont know how to put the pic in the signature.
    Do u have to copy and paste or something?
  12. It just disconnected me from server, and I can't get on anymore ;[
  13. Oh nevermind! It came back on, and I can get on now :3
  14. Smp 5, 6, and 8 went down then came back up a few minutes ago. I was on smp5 and didn't notice any other problems just before it went down or now.
  15. smp8 never went down (maybe for you it looked like it did)
  16. All three showed as unavailable in my server list after I was booted then were available again a few minutes later. I only tried logging back into smp5 unsuccessfully but didn't try smp8. At the time I tried smp7 and got on. You've been logged in on smp8 for awhile?
  17. yeah I have been on it for awhile
  18. When I ping the servers in my list: smp5.empire.us, smp6.empire.us, and smp8.empire.us, they all resolve to the same IP. I'm not sure how it works exactly but that kind of explains why they all appeared to be unavailable at the same time.
  19. Ermm It wont let me on Emc at all. It will say Loging in ... Then it falls apart :( and sayes timed out iv reset the computer and still timed out. Any ideas? (Smp8)
  20. One of the proxy servers crashed, but we have 3 more so thats why it "came back up".

I forgot to set up the new 3 to auto restart, but now all 4 will auto restart if crashed.
    ZBSDKryten and Pab10S like this.