Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Ok thank you I will do that :D
  2. i think the server just crashed
    marknaaijer likes this.
  3. ok nvm it works now...I just couldn't connect to it for a bit
    snow_freak likes this.
  4. The lag on smp7 these days is beyond a joke - being the only (visible) player on frontier wild, it was like waiting for paint to dry today! Just glad I'm not a paying member - what's more, have difficulty in getting this to post. P.S. I'm on Virgin 50mbs so it isn't my end that's the problem :mad:
  5. When you're experiencing the lag I'd fetch a moderator so they can submit a TPS report to Aikar, that way we can have it fixed :)
  6. run a speed test when you are having the problems and send the link to a moderator
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. Was out in the wastelands killing mobs and suddenly got timed out. Now every time i try to log back in i keep getting a time out message. Someone help? I don't want to lose my things or for some bizarre reason spawn in without anything, you know how it is. Thanks! :)
  8. I was disconnected from smp7 and can't re-connect. When I try connecting to another server I get a message saying I can only be connected to one server at a time. I notice that smp7 Live Map isn't working either while the others I checked are.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  9. This is the message I'm getting, i guess this has something to do with the mass complaints from people not being able to connect to smp7, I'm also from smp7.

Attached Files:

10. i just got the same
  11. exception connecting :IOEexeption : connection reset by peer @ sun.nio.chfiledispatcherImpl;2 what does that mean
  12. Receiving the same error continuously. Also, yes believe it or not all, I am alive.
  13. Looked this up and it sounds like the sever crashed I may or may not be right though
  14. Yeah, it did. It is back up now though!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. I happened to force claim a res a short time before this and now it seems a bit buggy, perhaps this has nothing to do with the crash, but I think it mighta goofed it up a bit. Maybe this shoulda been addressed in a PM, but I hope this will be okay.
  16. short time as in seconds. or minutes? Shouldn't be an issue here.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Not sure as I quickly had to leave after claiming, not sure when the server went down. When using /res it shows as my res as well as on the plot list on this website. However /res info and the entry message show differently. Also /home leads to a string of confusion.
  18. I don't believe this to be the cause of the crash; but we will get any database issues fixed related to that.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. I'm not suggesting it is a cause, but maybe a side-effect.
    Pab10S likes this.