Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. tps on utopia is 4.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  2. just restarted to fix it, something bugged out with worldedit.
  3. I haven't been on here in ages, but I decided to try playing again, keep getting this message when I attempt to log into the server using "play.emc.gs" (same thing when specifying with smp5/smp4.emc.gs) "Kicked whilst connecting to smp6, If you wish to use IP Forwarding please enable it in your BungeeCord config as well!"

Not sure what to do.
  4. Ahh was worldedit using a bunch of ram or something?
  5. We just had 4 people join and and spam advertizement and leave smp9. They all joined at once, left the same message and left at once. I think there was more because there was 8 that left at one time. Seemed like a Bot.

Game names where:
    livil001021
    spartic40
    TimberWolvez
    Enderdragon1O1
  6. From time to time if the server is too full it will kick people who are afk.... That would explain 8 people leaving at once.
  7. they all 8 joined at one time then all 8 left at the same time. All happened with in 2 minutes.
  8. Yea that sounds like a bot
  9. Ok so recently a friend of mine has been trying to log into the server and whenever he logs in it not only kicks him from the server, but crashes the game entirely. Anyone got any advice for this?

Attached Files:

10. Using the latest Java version ?
    chickeneer and just_five_fun like this.
  11. Although the latest java versions aren't compatible with old versions of forge, that wouldn't be causing the problem. The incompatibilities are only with versions of forge older than minecraft 1.7.2, so that shouldn't be it. Even if that was the problem, minecraft wouldn't start all together. He could try downloading a better version of Java 7, which can be found here: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp,
    but I don't think that's the problem. It might be worth a try, though.

Chances are, there could be something in the area he's logging on to crashing his game, or it could be caused by a texture pack or shader.
  12. the smp6 apears to be down, cant connect....
  13. there we go back up :)
  14. Uh yeah, I was on smp7 nether wilderness and I was killing off the annoying ghast, it started lagging like crazy with huge lag spikes and I started dying so I ran and hid in a nether fortress behind a wall, all of a sudden I started dying, nothing around me, and it said for my death message "batdog20001 was slain by ZombiePigman", I hadn't hit a zombiepigman nor was any around and so I lost ALL of my non-soul bound items...a total loss at a couple thousand rupees of loot and gear lost to a glitch/bug and/or a lag spike. I wasn't sure where to post this so, if its in the wrong place, please tell me. Thnx. (just wondering if they could check that and roll me back or give me compensation for my loss at least):(
  15. They can't spawn items in for you or roll you back:( But, they can give you your death coordinates so you can go pick your items back up again if you weren't in a heavily traveled area. I suggest asking a mod in game (use /staff then go find them (make sure to /tell them so your coords aren't public)) as that should be the quickest way of finding out.
  16. Server apears to be down for me, i cant connect for the last 15 mins now,
  17. In getting the same msg
  18. Try a direct connection to the server in question. If that fails, try connecting to another server.

I'm on smp2 as I type this and it's working fine for me. :)
  19. Guys.... EMC can't do anything about the authentication servers. Those are ran by Mojang AB
    ElfinPineapple0 and chickeneer like this.