Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Received the same tps. Lost connection to smp1. Now unable to connect.
    oidking and fishmeal like this.
  2. ok so with smp1 first i was like

then i was like

and after i found out it wasnt just me i was like

and now im sitting here like
  3. lol earlier I tried to join smp1 and I couldn't
  4. I've been signed out like 10 minutes, but that cool link Ultimamaxx shared shows me on smp1 still, so I can't join any other servers. I get that message about one server at a time.
  5. smp1 is down. I can't connect
  6. voting rupees not working for me (tried on 3 of them, all said that i successfully voted but non of the awards have been registered
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  7. Guys, remember the advice from the last thread.
    The purpose of this thread being created to to reduce spam made by posting other threads, so there is no need to keep posting in this thread that smp1 is down, it only adds to the spam. We are aware that smp1 is down and are working on it, thank you :)
    mba2012, colepuncher, Olaf_C and 3 others like this.
  8. I can't get my voting rewards to show either, I tried on TopG and Minestatus.
  9. not a problem. please delete this :p
  10. Are you on a high difficulty? Check /diff
  11. Yes rainbowchin it was on 10 silly me
    Thnxs for your help :)
  12. So this sort of involves emc....
    When ever I take screen shots it saves them right.
    And then I don't know how to get to them.
    And I would love to post screen pics of emc on here but idk how to get to them, and idk how to post them.
  13. If I take pics with my phone it won't let me upload them so can I only upload emc photos from the
    pc?
  14. Use imgur.com to upload the images first and then copy the image from your mobile across. You should be able to do that :)
    This isn't a server problem however, so it isn't really a server problem, but I'll answer anyway.

Open up your explorer with the Windows and 'e' keys simultaneously and then type %appdata% into the top bar. Then, press on .Minecraft and go into the screenshots folder to find your images that you screenshot in game.
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  15. Thnxs however I can't use any browser because my PC is a piece of crap;3
  16. 9 is down and i'm stuck there.
  17. Is it normal to only get 1200r for a daily bonus instead or 1300r?
  18. I need a senior staffs help please msg me in game or on here
  19. no
  20. Well that's what I got :0