Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. the server is super lagy
  2. We had to reverse some performance optimizations due to piston problems. The lag you are experiencing is likely due to the thousands of hoppers in use.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. The invisible immovable broken entity bug happened at 9856, water won't flow into a few spots in the ice farm, probably need a sr admin to WE cut it out.
  4. Probably is probably completely fixed for you :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. :(The smp8 squid tank makes my lagg.....
  6. The following vote site will not register my votes, even with my current username: minecraftservers.net
  7. hi im on smp6 and /res locs doesnt work , it shows "Unkown command"
  8. That's because the command is /res loc list (to see your locations).
    Use /res loc add [name] or /res loc del [name] to add or remove locations.
  9. Still my favorite.

MCSaw and iNachos10 like this.
  10. Please keep it on-topic
  11. thanks i didnt realise :)
  12. There's something weird going on with signs in the Frontier right now. Or maybe it's just SMP8, I guess we can't rule that one out either :D

So I'm on SMP8's Frontier, about to help someone out. To make sure he knows that it was me who took some furnaces and coal I'm leaving a sign. And, like I always do, I "sign" it with: "-- &oShell". Call it my trademark or such if you will.

This always worked so far (notably in SMP2's wasteland) but in the Frontier I got an error: "Invalid Item Type". I think this could be related to shop signs because this only happens when I place something specific on the last line. So, my 'signature' triggers the error (specifically: "--<stuff>"), but also a smiley like this: :-).

Can't recall issues like these so I figured I'd mention it.
  13. Known bug but please dont report game bugs on this thread. those should be sent by PM.

This thread is for "I can't get on the server" type issues.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Cannot connect. Getting a "cannot resolve hostname" error trying to join play.emc.gs, [server].emc.gs, and play2.emc.gs. Other servers work.
  15. try and reboot your PC, could be a Packet Error, where they could be bottled up.
  16. The server and forums have been going down periodically for me.
  17. Try connecting to smp1.empireminecraft.com if the server's down. I can only connect with that IP.
  18. I use that IP anyway.
  19. lol nice, ahh -.- fix one get 100 errors! I know the feeling