Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I can connect now
  2. i cant get to emc for some reason
  3. So I tried to troll my friends with a cupid bow last week but those no longer work. It doesn't bother me all that much but I figured I'd better mention it.
  4. I don't even know if I should even post this here, but here it is:

Whenever I vote on this website, the vote doesn't go through. It hasn't been going through in about two days; the website says the vote has been confirmed, but nothing happens in-game.
  5. I have been having the same issue.
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. Minecraft Server.net
    Minecraft Server.org
    Minecraft-Server.net
    MINESTATUS.NET (already know about)
    Has not been showing up in my rupee/token history
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. I am also having problems with the sites as stated above, strange that so many are having problems... :confused:
    luckycordel and UltiPig like this.
  8. I can't see whenever my friends are logging onto other servers, they're added and the PS settings are set to true. People also can't see when I log onto other servers, but others can see when other people log on.

Same issue with my alt ( jadzdelirus )
    Sachrock likes this.
  9. I'm pretty sure switching servers with /server won't show it. It's only when you join EMC again.
  10. That doesn't show either
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. I know that I have definitely seen you and your alt log in on a different SMP
  12. I believe its after a certain time
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  13. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but someone who has +admin can remove the +admin of another player. I think admin should only be altered by the owner, not someone with +admin
  14. I don't know whether it's intentional or not either, but I like it how it is. It gives residence admins one additional step of defense against stealers/griefers with the admin flag. Rather than standing there helplessly waiting for staff, an admin can quickly remove the flags without having to wait for the res owner to get online.
    jkjkjk182, cadgamer101 and UltiPig like this.
  15. smp6 is broken....

16. SMP6 is fixed.
  17. Now Utopia is having problems. Kicked me like SMP6 did earlier. :(
  18. theres some bug causing servers to hang. i have a potential fix ready to go out but im not 100 % sure yet on why its happening
  19. Voting on minestatus.net works now for those of you who had trouble with that site.
    It was the website's fault, but I don't know if the other sites that were broken are fixed yet or not.