Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Severe tps lag on 5. :(
  2. Just experienced (with my brother`s acc) a bug that I noticed long ago. My food bar depletes by itself, even when I`m standing still or afk. Eating replenishes food, but the food bar starts decreasing soon after. Only solution I could find for it so far was to log off and back on again. Anyone else has had it before?
  3. This happens when I eat Chinese food. Hungry again 30 minutes later.
  4. SMP5 is having a piston problem. Any 1 tick pulses used to power a piston deletes blocks placed 1 block from the piston head, usually used to retract the block. If anyone could help resolve this issue, that would be much appreciated. Thank you
  5. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/blocks-disappearing-bug-with-sticky-pistons.58371/

Chickeneer confirmed that there's a fix ready to be deployed for that. It should be fixed tonight. :)
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. VoxelRay likes this.
  7. Grin, i know what you mean. But have many lives is also sometimes a problem. ;)
  8. I have problems with my sugar can farm, the entity drops down but doesn't get filtered in the hoper but the entity is right in the middle of the hoper indent.
  9. Anyone report disappearing entities yet? Villagers, cows, chickens, rabbit, sheep. Been around for months and today... just gone. I can replace the animals, but the villagers had good trades I was reselling, now they are gone. :(

Not an entity count problem. I was under 100 (92-ish).
  10. The developer team is currently looking into any causes for this. Unfortunately not even I have the ability to replace specific trades, but we'll do what we can. Pm me exact details.
  11. I only have seen that one villager in my town disapeared. I did not placed iut. it where in closed carrot farm not sure what happend.
  12. tabbing people name's on PM's doesn't work anymore. i believe since yesterday(or today, not sure)
  13. its from the disguises. So itll just be a temporary issue until the events over.
    tuqueque likes this.
  14. Hoppers are not sucking up items, even with TPS 20.0.
    This is an new issue, was working fine last night before the promo reboot.
    I tried to log out for a while to let chunks unload, issue still exists.
    I used /smp to change servers, waited, then /smp changed back, issue still exists.
    I tried F3+a several times to reload the chunks, issue still exists.
    I tried a nearby block update, issue still exists.
    I tried replacing a hopper, issue still exists.
    I restarted my client, issue still exists.

A couple of the ~30 hoppers work some, but most do not.

This is happening now on more than one EMC server.

Please look into this.
    You can PM me for more details (servers, location, etc).

This is an occasional issue over the last couple of months, but usually logging off, waiting, and logging back on will resolve it.

Thank you.
  15. I think new placed hoppers are not working. But that person mabye made a design error too. anyway the chicken did lay egge's you can hear it. but i never have seen it appear in hopper or in the dispenser.
  16. My Hoppers are working, again, thank you!
    SkareCboi likes this.
  17. problem is resolved, thanks Staff Members:D
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  18. I've found a little bug, I noticed it shortly after the dropper/hopper on my tree farm wouldn't drop the item back into the dropper, but I replaced it and thought nothing of it, but that's fixed by the sounds of it, so here's a new one. some mechanics seem broken regarding pistons. Because some circuits will cause blocks to dissappear but their space is still occupied, as seen at christopherjay's res yesterday, and i've recently found 2 circuits that will actually break a piston down to item (impossible to happen normally) and vanish the block completely, do not try this with any blocks you want to keep. Originally found on aww1010's utopia res on his tree farm, and i was able to reproduce it on my utopia res, but it's directional and works as it should when duplicated offline, I'll try and reproduce on a redstone server that I frequent to see if it does it there but this doesn't seem like a redstone bug but i may be wrong since it has directional issues. any thoughts?

first time placing a block between the dust and repeater will transfer the block, but glitch the arm on piston A, the second time a block is placed, block is taken but not given and piston B is broken down to item, and losing the block. I swapped the tree farm for a working one, but there is still one at 5010.

cadgamer101 likes this.
  19. tested all directions on a redstone intensive server without any of that happening. This isn't even a 1 tick circuit, if it were then i'd understand why it would be directional.
  20. its fixed too, might've been fixed with hopper stuff, i dunno but thanks admin :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.