Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Villagers are acting completely crazy at the moment
    - Can't find path to bed in a village that has worked since more than a week.
    - Can't go through doors (they come to a door, open and close it right away and the walk away)
    - They sometimes walk away instead of towards the player when the trading interface is opened
    - They walk towards a zombie, jump into a water stream and then stop trying to run away from the zombie
    - They can't find path to their workstations, so they don't work
    - They walk in zig-zag patterns
    - They (still) happily walk over beds and workstations (job site blocks) when there is a preferred path around
    It seems like some parts of the logic are inverted.
    Roslyn likes this.
  2. Cave spiders are broken as well. They don't attack the player even if the player hits them. They appear to have no AI as they will spawn from a spawner and never move. They will always attempt to face south. If you manage to turn one, it will try to turn itself to be facing south and then never move again. This happens with both a newly generated spawner, and an old one which I know works.

EDIT: Before I bother the devs with a bug report, is anyone else having this issue?
  3. i went to check your 859 again, without actually timing it, it does feel a bit faster to load for me when teleporting to eggs as i no longer get not responding messages :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. I've had the same thing happen with an enderman a few days back. It just sorta stood there while I hit it.
  5. Shh
  6. pathfinding issues will be fixed tonight, known issue (already fixed locally)
  7. So if I turn on my Mob Farms, this will be functioning as intended?
  8. No, Enraged pigmen will still not drop xp if they die from fall damage.
    PetezzaDawg and Roslyn like this.
  9. Just hopped on to check - it's noticeably a bit better, but still quite bad, unfortunately. :) Progress is good though!
  10. Not sure if this is related, and I'm sorry if it's redundant (I reported the issue via private convo), but I've been having really bad pathing issues with villagers and beds. When I place the bed, they will be able to path to it, but then after a few seconds, they will suddenly lose their path to it and won't be able to use the bed until it's broken and replaced.
  11. I am having an issue with hostile mobs around the spawn areas.
    Specifically on the stairs, the area used to be "immune" from setting off creepers and aggrovating the spiders and skeletons. But today, on both the Wild and in the Waste - I was aggresively attacked by spiders while on the protected sidewalk or the stairs. Also, a creeper found me and walked up the stairs and exploded right at my position ontop of the stairs. Caused no damage to me or the outpost, but that is new. Also, the skele arrows were landing on the stairs next to me - also new, they usually bounce off or disappear.

Fadeddd likes this.
  12. I am going to look into this.
    The arrows landing on the stairs is okay though, everything else is strange.
    KatydidBuild, ThaKloned and Fadeddd like this.
  13. I am also seeing this behavior at my outpost on SMP2 . they always face south and my water moves some but not all in my grinder.
  14. Not sure if you remember when we were testing, but I mentioned getting attacked at spawn. There was mention of flags being the possible issue? Maybe something similar here?
  15. Hmmm.... I do remember that. But I 'think' that was because I had damage true on my wild spawns.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. Love what you have done with the tps

It is indeed when tps goes down the teleport times go up. Not complaining tho

Thank you for everything you have done devs.
  17. I have an additional issue.
    There is no over the entity limit when breeding any of the new mobs. Including rabbits (assuming it is the 'new' keeping the colors rule). Just lots of hearts and no babies. Only observed in town, have not tried Waste or Wild.
  18. Has there been some sort of issue with Planet Minecraft for the voting? Getting a weird error:
    Either the member choose to remove the submission, a moderator removed it or this is an invalid URL.
    Just wondering if it is just me.
    TomvanWijnen and Pokku8 like this.
  19. Am getting the same error. It appears either Aikar or PMC took the link down.
    jewael_king likes this.
  20. I don't understand. You shouldn't be able to breed over the limit?